1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Good News

That's really good news! Hope NED stays with you for many years.

Tournesol x

Great news Elliedog, inspires us all !!!! Xxx

Really pleased for you elliedog. We love good news. It inspires us all. Take care xxx

Absolutely fantastic news Elliedog!! Hope you stay NED for a long long long time. Love Sheila. Xx

Thanks ladies. Sat here hoping my luck is changing and I can possibly be like Blondie ten years down the line on limited treatment that works. Hope this can be the same for us all.xxx

Yippee,Angela, that's fantastic news.
Sending you huge ,massive ,hugs,Helen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi luv not been on for a while pleased to hear that your scan was clear and you are the same as me on Herceptin and pertuzumab which at present are working for me at last scan deposits in my spine had slightly reduced so all good xxx

Well that is VERY Good News! So pleased for you Ellie. X

Good News

Well finally got all my results offically. They have decided that bone scan is of no concern (healing fracture). I have a polyp which is inactive so nothing sinister but is causing me to have a period. So next step is what to do with the polyp and hopefully go back on the tamoxifen. So that makes my liver clear and bones clear which I hope means I am NED and I just carry on with my Herceptin and Pertuzumab.Feeling relieved now I have all the results back officially.xx