1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good luck Eileen728, Guigi & Bumblebee2

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Good luck Eileen728, Guigi & Bumblebee2

Good news Guigi, so glad it went well although how you managed to keep smiling is beyond me - I wept the whole day of my surgery (other than when I was under the anaesthetic although for all I know I might have wept then too!)

xx

Sharon

Really glad it went OK Eileen, hope you have a fast and easy recovery period now Smiley Happy

xx

Sharon

Well make the most of it and rest up, take care x x x

OK - not as bad as I thought - felt very weird having 2 long wires poking out of my breast - first one not in the right place apparently! Was home by 6 the same day and now being a bit lazy and spoilt. xx

Thank you Sharon....all done, waited till last, but met some lovely people, I'm quite a jokey person, so other patients ended up going down with a smile on their faces. Lucky for me as being last, the surgeon spent quite a bit of time with me at the end, as I was the last one. How have you got on Bumblebee and Eileen? Xxx

Thanks Sharon. And good luck to Guigi and Bumblebee too. Just want to get on and get it done now!!

Thank you so much Eileen, I will be thinking of you tomorrow Bumblebee2. Much love everyone...onwards and upwards..xx

Good luck Eileen728, Guigi & Bumblebee2

Good luck with your results tomorrow Bumblebee, hope it's all good news.

Best of luck with your ops tomorrow Eileen & Guigi, that'll be a huge step on this horrible journey done and dusted before you know it.

xx

Sharon