Good luck today Cazz29

Hi Cazz, think today is the day for your post-surgery pathology results so just wanted to wish you well, will be thinking of you :slight_smile:

x

Sharon

Good luck Cazz29 hope all goes well xx

Hi Cazz, well itā€™s great news that they managed to get all of your cancer in one go and absolutely brilliant that your nodes are clear, phew! Ā Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t help with the hormone question as I donā€™t know how that works, but hopefully someone will be along soon who can help

x

Sharon

Lymph node party going on here I see ā€¦ And Iā€™m late to the ball. Great cazz and beryl we are a group of little lymphs! Yet rose is right - what a saga for all of us and the different waiting time just nonsensical - path was 10 days for me too. Iā€™m waiting for my chemo appointment on 4 feb then depending on that result will either start tamoxifen straight away or after chemo - thatā€™s the method order for the treatment . Baffled by the treatment cazz - wasnā€™t sure what the ā€˜pointsā€™ meant and whether they had gone down because hormone treatment had worked a bit? God itā€™s so confusing and I know things I never ever dreamt id have to learn. Tonight Iā€™m struggling with my damn nerve endings and numbness - might be getting addicted to pain killers. However , as ever, taking one day at a time. Normally Iā€™ve booked my annual hol by now - itā€™s on a delay as everything so up in the air. We WILL get there x hugs -hard so u can feel them!!! S x

Lymph node party going on here I see ā€¦ And Iā€™m late to the ball. Great cazz and beryl we are a group of little lymphs! Yet rose is right - what a saga for all of us and the different waiting time just nonsensical - path was 10 days for me too. Iā€™m waiting for my chemo appointment on 4 feb then depending on that result will either start tamoxifen straight away or after chemo - thatā€™s the method order for the treatment . Baffled by the treatment cazz - wasnā€™t sure what the ā€˜pointsā€™ meant and whether they had gone down because hormone treatment had worked a bit? God itā€™s so confusing and I know things I never ever dreamt id have to learn. Tonight Iā€™m struggling with my damn nerve endings and numbness - might be getting addicted to pain killers. However , as ever, taking one day at a time. Normally Iā€™ve booked my annual hol by now - itā€™s on a delay as everything so up in the air. We WILL get there x hugs -hard so I can feel them!!! S x

Hi cazz
Iā€™ve been getting the electric shocks too - seem worse at night but maybe Iā€™m more aware. If I put my hand on my Breast area they go away . waiting to see oncologist on 4 feb to discuss the to do or not to do question. Like you hoping that Iā€™ll be able to assess its not worth the risk.
Iā€™m a long way off getting back to work mind - thereā€™s no way I could do my job feeling like this!
Gill - Iā€™m 10 years on T also - think itā€™s so long because Iā€™m 45 and premenopausal. I did say ā€œ10 years?!ā€ Back yo my consultant - he nodded and said ā€œyepā€ ironically for me surgery is one thing but ten years on a druv makes me feel a bit low for some reason. Iā€™m worried about the side effects as honestly couldnā€™t cope with feeling any more tired than I already do. Then again - at the start of this I didnā€™t think anyone would be talking to me in terms if ten years so I should focus like you on the word preventative!
Best wishes all
Sarah