Good morning and how is everyone

Nothing other than than x ?

Goodmorning Sue …are you recovering well after your op?  I am still waiting for date for mine (removal of Pappiloma and biopsy).  Before that, I am supposed to have a lung function test.

Have a lovely day …also, all the other lovely ladies! Xxxx

Morning Sue and others.
I’m OK. Although I’m going to stay with my sister for a few days later today and will be seeing my mum for the first time since my diagnosis. She is a proper worrier at the best of times and I don’t think she’ll be managing this news very well :frowning: I’m hoping that having all of the grandchildren together will be distraction for her. It sounds awful - but I don’t think I can deal with her being upset at the moment.

Goodmorning Newbrunette (love your name)… I am a proper worrier, like your Mum.  My children keep most things away from me…when my daughter had an op a couple of years ago, she didn’t want me to visit her in hospital (although I did)

Enjoy your day xxx

When I woke yesterday morning I was greeted with the news that my father had passed away in the night.  He is in South Africa, with my brother.  Fortunately I had an opportunity last year to see him, and we said our goodbyes then.  He was almost 87, so not entirely unexpected. 

Terrified.Should be happy it’s gone, but I’m terrified.

Pecan sorry for your loss Hun xxx
Feather I am okay thank you and thinking if you ang hope you get a date soon it does make it easier xx
Newbrunette I took my mom to an appointment with bc nurse so she could get info from horses mouth so to speak and so she knew I wasn’t keeping anything from her xx
Xena Friday I was complete nightmare and did nothing but cry x don’t be hard on yourself this is scary sh!t but we can do it xxx
Sending hugs to each and everyone of you … did not want to be part of this but you lovely lot are important to me and I consider you all my virtual family/friends xxx

Pecan

sorry to hear about your Dad…87 is a good age. but losing someone close to us is sad, whatever the age.

would be nice if we could all have a HUG function test…that will tell us how well we are recovering from our various ops…the tighter the hug, the better we are healing xxx

Xena - sending you comfort hugs xxx