Good news, but worrying!

Hi special ladies, results yesterday and told all clear , lymph nodes clear so radiotherapy and drugs. See onc. In 3 weeks and then 3 weeks of radiotherapy everyday. Of course I was pleased, cried, for the first time since this thing trying to move in with me, BUT, will it come back.  I suppose I have to be positive and get on with my life.  Does anyone else who is having radiotherapy feel like this? I feel awful to whinge but I know this is the only place where I can get honest answers. Thank you and I send masses of love to you all. Xxxxx 

Yay, so glad you got a good result Pandorra and will be joining us on the radiotherapy board soon :slight_smile:

I’ve done my best not to get too concerned about recurrence as, other than have the treatments prescribed for us, there is not much we can do to influence it one way or the other and the regular monitoring we will all get from hereon means that if the worst does happen, at least we know they’ll find it quickly. I do think it is important to just live your life to the full though because a life lived in fear is no sort of life at all.  

Take care

xx

Sharon

I’m getting my results on Friday and am hoping I will only be joining the radiotherapy and hormones club but my mind has already strayed to the worrying about a recurrence bit. Your posts are so helpful and reading them has channelled my thoughts in to a more positive place, hooray! Xx