cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye Daisypink

42 REPLIES 42
KatieP

Re: Goodbye Daisypink

I didn't know Daisypink but had read some of her posts, this is so sad. My thoughts are with her family
Love Kathryn

ForumMember

Rest in peace Daisypink.

The best is yet to come

Rosdubh x

angee

I am so sad to hear that Jakki has died. Another beautiful young woman taken before her time. My deepest sympathy and thougths are with Jakki's family and friends.

Love Angee x

clairemm

I am so deverstated to read that Jakki has passed away. I met jakki on the bcc younger womens weekend away and we got on so well, we keep in touch and she was such a great support. I was only talking to my mum about her today and wondered how she was.
I will miss you so much are little chats and your invites over to come and stay with you. Life is shit and I dont understand why we have to suffer you like me are too young to have to have to have suffered this.
So much to say............... you will always be in my mind you gave me inserpration and now I have been diagnosed with secondaries I will continue to stay strong, fight and not give up just like you did.
My sincerest condolences to all that knew Jakki, her family friends and her nephew that I no she loved so dearly.

Can anyone please tell me where we can send flowers to for the funeral and a card.
R.I.P Jakki
Love Clairemmx x x

judyw47

RIP Daisypink, my sincerest condolences to all friends and family

Judy x

junieliz

Thoughts are with Jakki's family so sorry rip Jakki

junieliz

delivic

I didn't know Daisypink either as another new joiner but like Lesley has said she was obviously very highly thought of. My thoughts are with Jakki's family at this sad time

Vicky x

DebsH

So sorry and so very very sad.

God Bless

Debsx

jantharra

I am so sorry to read this, another life stolen by this hateful disease. My thoughts are with Jakki's family and freinds at this saddest of times.

Nikki

Anthi

So sorry to read this. Condolences to all her family and friends.

R.I.P. Daisypink
Anthi x

dm1968

I am so sorry to read this post too, I have read so many of Jakkis posts and she has been such a positive person and inspiration to us all who followed her posts.

It is yet another tragic loss. Sincere condolances to all those who knew and loved jakki.

Goodnight Jakki, rest in peace.

Love
Dawn
xxx

HeatherLou

So sorry to read this post....

Jak has been such a character on this site.....she will be missed greatly.

Love and thoughts to all friends and family....
Heather

Kay123

So sad to hear this news. My thoughts are with Jakki's family and friends.

Kay x

linros

Absolutely gutted...

I will treasure your emails and photos, you will be missed so much.

Julie x

karen

God Bless Jakki x.

celeste

Her posts always seemed so full of life and laughter. Another good woman gone too soon. Wretched disease

jaynemh

..just like to add how sorry I am to hear this terrible news - my thoughts are with her loved ones - jaynex

Sam_BCC

On behalf of the Breast cancer care moderation team, I would like to offer sincere condolences to Jakki's family and friends at this really sad time.

Sam (BCC Facilitator)

debsincornwall

Another life cut short by this cruel wicked disease.
R.I.P. Daisypink

Love Debs and Ianxxx

LesleyLP

So sorry to hear this, I didn't know Daisypink as I've only recently joined here myself, but she was obviously very highly thought of here and it's another very sad loss. RIP Jakki

Lesley x

Lynni

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with her family and friends

RIP Daisypink

shell

So sad to hear that Jakki is no longer with us.
My thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends and her much loved dog.

AnneS

Another young life lost to this awful disease. My thoughts are with Jakki's family and friends. I didn't know here personally but a friend of mine did and I took a lot of heart from how Jakki dealt with her many battles and read hermany posts in the past.
So sorry to hear this news.

Anne xx

mel999

My thoughts & prayers to family & friends
R.I.P Jakki many will miss you.
x

Marilf

So sorry to hear of Jakki's death -- my deepest condolences to her family & friends.

Marilyn xx

ripley

I am really sorry to hear this and my thoughts go our to Jakki's family and friends.

xxx

Ruby1

I would also like to add my sincere condolences to Jakki's family and friends at this really sad time.
Ruby
xxxx

Maximise

So very sorry to read this news. Followed Jakkis posts and am so sorry she has passed away, so cruel
my thoughts are with her family and friends at this terrible time

Max

xx

horace

So very sorry to hear this sad news.I didnt know Jakki well but once had a lovely supportive post from her when I was on chemo.
My condolences to her family and friends.
Valxxx

ForumMember

Love and special thoughts to you all in your tragic loss of a friend and confidante.

AJxxx

princess18

This is such sad sad news. Another tragic loss. Sincere condolances to all those who knew and loved jakki.

R.I.P. daisypink, good night and god bless xxx

dippykate

I am so sad to hear this. I know she'd hadn't been well a couple a weeks ago but not been in contact as had my own problems so feel really bad about this now.
Jakki - you meant so much to me. We'd been diagnosed at the same time and our cancers followed a similar pattern. You were such a great help to me even though we didn't meet. I'll miss your contact and your friendship. You'd been dealt a rotten hand in life.
Please pass on my sincere condolences to Jakkis family and also to you Gendy Girls. As you probably know, I'm part of the Gobby Gang and so understand the loss you feel when one of your star members dies - we've been there and it's so sad.
I will look at the stars tonight, like I do every night and think of Jakki and my other friends who have had their lives taken by this cruel diesease.
Glad you are now at peace Jakki. Hope you knew how much you were loved by us all.
Love to all your family and friends.
Katexx

Ena222

So sorry to hear this. I have read Jakki's threads from time to time. Please pass on how sorry I am to Jakki's family...
Ena x

Jennywren

I am so very sorry to read this sad news. Yet another young woman who should have had a lifetime to look forward to.

My thoughts and condolences to Jakki's family.

Jenny
x

staffy

I will miss you our lovely Jak, you were the heart of our little gendys girls group. Lots of laughter, lots of tears, lots of love, that's what we had.

Thinking of your family Jak who I know are devastated, so much I want to say but words are never enough.

Goodnight and God bless my lovely friend

Kimxxx

julie10270

This is such sad sad news.

Jakki has been such an inspiration to many people on this forum. She always had time (and a big enough heart) to answer other peoples questions and fears even when she was fighting her own battles. She will be greatly missed.

My thoughts and condolences are with her family.

Rest In Peace Jakki. X X X X

Maroke

I'm so sorry. At times like this words are never enough to express what one really feels. My thoughts are with her family and friends

Peggy x

alison100

night night my lovely jak
i'll miss you so much, you've always been there for me and i never wanted this day to come

love you so much and i have so many lovely memories which i'll never ever forget
x

zotam

I am so sorry that yet another life has been taken by this awful disease. My thoughts are with her family and friends. Hopefully she went peacefully
Love Sue x

JaneRA

So very sorry to read this. Jakki was so kind to me and so informative when I was diagnosed with chest and neck nodes...and she has had such a hard time personally .

So breast cancer kills yet another young woman, before her life has barely begun.

Thoughts with Jakki's family and friends.

Janex

belinda

Oh what sad news. Much too young and much too soon..Rest in Peace Jakki..my very sincere condolences to your family and friends..xxx

Zippy

ah sorry to hear the sad news, love and thoughts to her family and friends xxx

Helen

Goodbye Daisypink

I'm so sorry to say that the gorgeous Jakki passed away last night. I will miss her so much. Such a lovely person and fantastic friend she will be so sorely missed. Bye bye Jak, I will never forget you xxxxxx