Got Infection

Had my operation on the 3rd of October, thought I would be able to have a few weeks of just pretending I was “normal” before my next leg of the journey but that wasnt to be, a week last Tuesday I went to clinic and have been suffering from an infection in the breast, had loads of antibiotics from my Dr’s anyhows my Surgen kept me in for IV antibiotics, so on the Thursday they let me home with oral ones, low and behold they didnt work went back to Clinic Tuesday just gone and again he kept me in, tried all sorts of antibiotics and still not moving the infection. So now here I am on the domestos of all antibiotics in hopes these work and still in hospital. No idea what they do if this doesnt work. But so far no change, it isnt getting any worse but no better either. Would do anything just to relax at home for a little while. A break from it all would be nice. *Sigh*

Peanut

Oh my you have been through it in the last few weeks, sending you a hug xxxx

<Empty imported post>

Sorry to hear this peanut. Hope they work and you can get home soon. What operation did you have?

Oh that sounds proper rubbish peanut, sorry to hear this. Hopefully these ones will work for you and get you home and comfy again.