Grade 3 and triple negative - so worried

I’m freaking out as still waiting for bone and CT scan results. I feel so alone and frightened. Results due Thurs so the nearer I get the more worried I am. Nodes involved so it’s all bad so far and so worried it has travelled.

I also need to know where to start re wigs? Is there any special wigs or companies that are good at making these?

Haven’t been back to work since dx.

Hi Whitfield

Its sounds like you’re having a tough time at the moment.  Whilst you wait for the other users to reply if you need additional support do give the helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you can talk through your feelings and concerns with a member of staff who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  Lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

The whole thing is a nightmare. How do people get through this?

Am I strong enough? I’m so out of my mind with worry. Posting had helped me express my feeling and getting responses from other people who are in same boat.

It odd I really thought I would die from a stroke or heart attack so this has come as a massive shock.

I don’t know if I can do it!