Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had Reply From Onc and Good News

28 REPLIES 28
bestie

Re: Had Reply From Onc and Good News

Hey you....

Fab, fab, fab - so pleased the ho-hummers are having a good news week for a change!

Take care

Ali
xx

eileen765

so pleased for you Dawn I follow your posts as I think many do. You cope really well and always are helpful to others love Eileen

dippykate

so glad you got good results and long may it continue.
Love Kate

diane1w

Great stuff, Dawn. I get my CT tomorrow morning and results on Tuesday so I hope my news is good fingers crossed

Diane

xx

ForumMember

Hi Dawn - haven't logged on for a while but saw your post and am really pleased for you. Sounds like they have got you on the right drugs.
Take care and lots of Love
Sarah x x x

Deirdre

That's great news Dawn. I have posted about her before, but the head at my daughter's school was diagnosed with mets almost four years ago. She had tax and herceptin for six months and she has been NED ever since.

Love

Deirdre

sophie

Hi Dawn, news great news ! Long many it contiune xxxx hug and kisses xx sophie

JaneRA

Really pleased Dawn..

Jane

Gerry69

Great News you but be really pleased Geraldine

jenny54

hi Dawn,

Really pleased you have had good news. Hope all keeps going well for you.

love jenny x

busylizzie

Hi Dawn
I'm really pleased for you. I have herceptin the same day as a lady who is 2 years down the line, she had 6 taxotere and has been on heceptin since, she said at each scan there had been reduction in origionally 6cm liver met and at last scan it was clear. Good Luck
Liz x

misty42

Wonderful news Dawn - I'm really pleased. Will email soon - thanks for the photos - you look fab!!!
Tracey xx

lilacblushes

Glad to hear that you got good news Dawn. Hope things continue to go in the right direction for you.

KatherineM

Dawn

wow measurements look good- interested in your point about how CT scans dont cover boobs - maybe I will do the mammograms after all...dithering on that...I guess he is saying you can have RFA if this keeps working- you must be so pleased, I am really happy for you.

Wish I could come to picnic!!

Cathy

dawnhc

So glad to hear things are looking better Dawn. Can't wait for Thursday to meet up with you all.

Dawn

Jennywren

Well done you! Great news.

Jenny
xx

muddy

Dawn
Great news - I haven't posted for ages trying to get on with life.... easier said than done.
I have herceptin no 6 tomorrow and feeling okish - tired but am told that TAC chemo can leave that also 30 radio etc - it has been a long year!!

Really pleased Dawn - hope you stay in good health.

Muddy
XX

Kay123

Really pleased for you, Dawn - you must be feeling very relieved. Long may Herceptin work so well for you.

Will email you later (supposed to be working!). And looking forward to catching up on Thursday properly.

Kay xx

paula43

excellent news Dawn.....that is brilliant news for you hun

all the best

Paula xxx

naunamh

Dawn great news......

ForumMember

I am so pleased for you Dawn, fingers crossed things continue to improve for you.

xxx

EamesK

Hi Dawn,

That is really good news that you liver mets have shrunk. I had the same response with Taxotere and the herceptin has kept them stable now for a year. My liver mets are more like powder, lots of them but tiny and can only be seen on my CT scans. Long may your results be just as good!

Best Wishes
(ex chemical) Kate xxx

ForumMember

I started my chemo the same time as you but finished a bit later as 2 were delayed. I am on Herceptin. Just had 5th one last week. How have you been?

I've got the runny nose but its not too bad but my bowels are very, very loose and I am not sure if that's a side effect. When looking it up it says diarrhoea can be but I only started being like this the last 3 to 4 weeks. Could be something in the water !

You have done really, really well and I so admire the ladies on here who cope with all this and have little ones to see to. Mine are grown up and that's hard enough.

much love

Liz xx

dm1968

Hi Liz

I am just on Herceptin now. Had 3 x FEC and 3 x Taxotere during August to November last year. So hopefully Herceptin is working its magic at the moment and long may it last.

Love
Dawn
x

janetter

That's brilliant news Dawn! Chuffed to bits for you!!

Take care, love Janette xx

ForumMember

Dawn - so pleased for you. Such a relief. Have followed your thread. What medication are you on for mets?

Liz xxx

ForumMember

Thats great news Dawn - long may it continue
love Caroline

angee

Hi Dawn,

That's fantastic news! We must get together on MSN with a glass of wine (port & lemon for Annie) to celebrate. You must be SO relieved. I didn't realise the Ct scan does not cover breasts... interesting... you learn something new everyday....

Lots of love xxxxx

dm1968

Had Reply From Onc and Good News

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to share some more of my good news with yourselves - hope u dont mind, but so relieved and pleased things going in right direction at the moment.

Got a reply from my onc on Saturday to my letter I sent him after my results, and as you prob know the ct scan does from abdominal area to chest, so covers lungs, bones and abdomen. And these were all clear, however, for some strange reason does not cover boobs, and apparently will probably have mamo in July, but that is under jurisdiction of someone else.

With regard to the "numerous lesions" on my liver, apparently only 2 are now visible one measuring 7mm and one measuring 1.2cm, so that is good news for me. So hopefully things will keep moving in this direction now, and maybe if carries on, I might be able to go for ablation further down the line, but not holding out too much for that. But am really happy now about my results.

So feeling pretty good about it all right now, and pleased with the way things going. Lets hope it continues

Love
Dawn
xx