Had an epiphany moment

Hi everyone. I am currently waiting to see the breast clinic and have been really stressed for the last 2 weeks with worry. Hardly any sleep which doesn’t help. Anyway today I have had a kind of epiphany moment and decided I need to stop worrying! Yes I have symptoms and yes it could be bad news BUT it can also be nothing to worry about and that’s the way I’m going to think about it. I feel much more relaxed today and I will just take things as they come. What will be will be and I am not doing myself any good worrying about them!! Is there anyone else out there waiting for results who have come to the same conclusion?

I was like that while waiting for the biopsy results…the night before I slept really well. I was very calm when I got the results and when I was telling my family but I’ve had some very teary days (and nights) since.

I think it’s normal for your emotions to be all over the place.

Good luck with your visit x

I’m sorry your results were not what you wanted but I think being calm is the best way forward. I can certainly imagine the ups and downs you have had since. I wish you all the best xx

I was very calm during the whole process some sixth sense told me it was bad news so I decided there was no point worrying about it but on a lighter note I also knew that it would all come right in the end good luck :slight_smile:

It is so bizarre the range of emaotions you can go through. Last Wednesday I couldn’t sleep as was going for op results on the tHursday- not because I was actually thinking about it 24/7 but just could sleep. Then on the Thursday I felt anxious, fidgety and sick. I then got my results which were not as good as I had hoped infact needed more tests and anotehr op and I catually felt calmer and more relaxed being given the bad news. It’s bizarre but the results day I go to pieces but the rest of the time I am generally ok.

Flaming disease!!

Sam x