Had appointment but still feel slightly worried

Hello everyone, I am new to the site. I am 39 and 2weeks ago I found a small lump on my right breast, I went to my gp and she confirmed it was alump and referred me to breast clinic, so I did the 12 day awfull wait and in that time I went from thinking it will be nothing to complete panic. So I went to my appointment yesterday, the nurse I saw said she couldn’t really feel anything! Which shocked me as my husband,doctor and myself can feel it very easily, so I asked if another nurse could have a look,so along came another nurse who found it straight away and said I needed a mammo and scan. So had my mammo and waited for my ultrascan. When I went into the room for my scan the doctor came in and I asked if he had seen my mammo pics and he wasn’t even aware I had one done, so off he went to have a look, he came back in said my mammo was fine and what was it I had felt, I explained about the lump and showed him where on my breast it was, he then started to scan that area looked at me said it was a duct and he had seen ones much bigger and he just walked out. Please don’t get me wrong I am so grateful its not anything nasty but I don’t feel as reasurrured as I thought I would. Sorry for the ramble just needed to get it out of my head. My husband thinks I am worrying about nothing. Because I check myself regular I no this is a new lump and I was not offered any reason to why I could all of a sudden feel it.
Amanda x

Dear Amanda

Welcome to the BCC Forum.

It might also help to talk things over with one of our helpliners.  They will be open today from 10-2 and on weekdays from 9-5.  They’ll be able to offer you practical information as well as emotional support.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator