Hair loss AFTER chemo??

Can anyone help?
I finished my chemo at the beginning of March and my hair started growing back about six weeks before it finished. Its getting quite thick now and shows no sign of budging, thankfully. I didn’t lose my eyebrows or eyelashes at all during treatment. All other body hair is sprouting well!
However, this week my eyebrows and eyelashes are rapidly falling out and I now have no bottom lashes and very sparse top ones - can’t put mascara on anymore!!
I know in the grand scheme of things this is quite trivial, but being able to put my make-up on each day is one of the things that has kept me feeling ‘normal’. I assume that the new hairs growing through are pushing out the older, weaker ones, but i don’t know if this is true or not?
Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so, how long do eyelashes take to grow back?!
Thank you.
Beachwalker

Hi Beachwalker
I finished chemo end of Feb and having lost my eyelashes and eyebrows during the last 4 doses of 8 chemo am pleased to say they are now coming back. Didn’t see my eyelashes at first but all of a sudden they were like little bristles. The eyebrows look like someone has played a joke and shaved them off. So far nothing new has fallen out but I’ll report back if they do. Fingers crossed that they don’t! X