1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haircut

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Haircut

Good luck tomorrow. Hope you get good results.

Hugs

Cath

Hey... great luck winning £50! You're due a little luck after all you're going through at the moment.

Hope you get the results you hope for on 28th. xx

Have Togo to hospital 28th July for results from what thy took away from my breast and lyth nodes hate this waiting had some luck last night went to bingo with my sister and won £50 and been to see my granddaughter today she is 4 takes my mind off things hugs to every one xx

Hi I had letter today go back 28 th July for results just hope there was no cancer in y lymph nodes or will have to have radiotherapy the waiting does my head in hugs to every one who is waiting xxx

Give them a ring! x

Hi my surgery was 3rd July they said in 2weeks that is 2weeks today and nothing just hope there is a letter in morning or sat morning xx

Hi Toulula
I would give your BCN a ring in the morning. I thought the standard procedure was to give you your results in clinic. I had my surgery on July 8th and have already had a letter with my clinic appointment for next Thursday. x

Hi no letter off hospital today would like to go on holiday September but cannot book in case it have to have radiation in the next month if they have found cancer in my lyth nodes hate this waiting xx

These treats are so helpful while waiting, aren't they. Hugs, Jo x

Haircut

Had my hair cut and nails done yesterday made me feel better just waiting for letter from hospital