1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Bags

pesteringpixie

Re: Happy Bags

Hi Squeakymouse, pleased you like them... I currently have about 500 marbles and miles of string in my house, not sure its making much difference to my chemo fog either!
Putting the bags together is about all i can manage 2 weeks out of every three as my brain goes to blancmange.
Ah the joys of the good old SEs

much love
Pixie xx

squeakymouse

Hi Pixie,

Thanks for the happy bags, they arrived today. Marbles and string particularly useful at the moment although not sure I had any marbles to start with!

Squeakymouse xx

pesteringpixie

Thank you Maj, pleased you like them. Please 'spread the word to as many people as possible' as together, we really can make a difference - and raise a few smiles along the way.

Much love
Pixie xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie,
Thank you my order arrived today. They are lovely. Will spread the word.

Maj xx
Guest user
Not applicable

To Pixie

Thank you another envelope arrived with another ten happy bags in ..

Helping my friend with a Strawberry Tea party at the weekend for Breast cancer care .. Will spread the word there ..

Love and hugs

Rosie xx
pesteringpixie

Hi Linda, have messaged you the link

lucinda

hi Pixie
well done you! such a wonderful idea and well done to your helpers.Please send me the link to buy some.

Linda xx

RevCat

Pixie the bags are A-MAY-ZING thank you so much! What a brilliant way to raise funds and bring a smile to those we love too.
Gilliancw

Hi Pixie
My happy bags arrived today. I gave one to my 17 year old daughter who is going to keep hers in her bag so it is with her always. I'm looking forward to giving the others out to those who have given me great support.
The bags are lovely, thank you
Gillian xx

pesteringpixie

I think every single one of you is just fantastic - thank you so much for your generous support 🙂

Pixie xxxx

vercors

My second delivery arrived today. Just great. Thank you for such a great service.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie,
My Happy Bags arrived yesterday and I intend to give them out next Sunday Morning at worship service. Hope this also generates some business for you. Can't wait to hear more about the Christmas Happy Bags!
Christine xxx
pesteringpixie

Hi Pargayan
Thank you for letting me know. Hope you are remembering to cleanse, tone and moisturise at least 8 times a day 🙂
Enjoy your Sunday.
Pixie xxx

pargayan

Hi Pixie
Just to let you lknow my bags arrived today, they are lovely and I will be handing them out shortly.
x

pesteringpixie

Hi Julie
Thanks for letiting me know they arrived and so pleased you like them. Please tell all your friends about them so we can raise zillions!
Much love
Pixie
xxxxx

myrtleju

Many thanks Pixie bags arrived today they are truley lovley.Had a little giggle when you said your mum and auntie were helping assemble them.....made me think of that TV advert "nannas knitting cherrios" only in this case "mum and Auntie assembling Happy Bags" so pleased you have reached your target.
Love and best wishes Julie xxx
pesteringpixie

Thank you Sarah:) Wnt to a LGFB workshop today and got lots of Happy Bag Orders. Any interested ladies, please message me for the link.
Pixie xx

ambarose

Love my happy bags and so pleased to hear fantastic news that you have already exceeded the target in 2 weeks. You are an inspiration to us all and thanks must go to production line of Mum and Auntie and Madge if she is still involved.
all love Sarah

horsie5050

Haya, Lovely idea! Please cna you send me the link? thanks xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie,
Please can you send me the link.
Love fran
xx
pesteringpixie

Have messaged you ladies with details:)

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie. Please can you send me the link. Thank you Maj x
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie , What a fantastic idea ,please let me have the details of how to order some bags .
Thanks Susan x
pesteringpixie

Have messaged you Trish 🙂

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie, great idea well done you. I'd be grateful if you could send me details of how i can buy some. Many thanks.
Trish
pesteringpixie

Thank you silverjill, your bags will be in the post later this week:)

Tillycat - have messaged you the link to order:)

Tinfish, delighted you like them, I too hope we can raise zillions for Cancer Research 🙂

Much love
Pixie xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Received my happy bags today and gave one to a neighbour, she loved it
Hope you continue to get more orders and raise loads
Thanks
L
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi pixie
Is it too late to get some happy bags?
I would really like some for my friends and family
Cheers
Melissa
Guest user
Not applicable

Thank you for the link to pay all done. I have never done it before and it was easy and straight forward. So if I can anyone can do it!!!!
So happy you have reached your goal. that's fantastic

KiNd regards

Silverjill xxxx
Guest user
Not applicable

To Pixie
Well done on reaching your target ....
The bags are fab, Waiting to give out my next ten bags .. Had chemo on friday so out of action for a few days

Good luck for the next batch of bags flying round the country and cheering people and rasing vital money for this horrid disease

With Love
Rosie xx
pesteringpixie

Ladies, I am sitting here with tears of joy running down my cheeks.

I started the Happy Bag campaign on 3rd June and set myself a target to reach £1000 in a year.

Today is the 18th June and in just 2 weeks, i have already passed the £1000 mark. I am so grateful to each and every one of you for your fantastic support.
Together, we are making a difference.

Much love

Pixie xxxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

What a fantastic idea. I will pm you I would like 20 please.
What a fantastic lady you are. Keep up the good work and I hopeKhoi meet your target and trebble it.
Kind regards
Silver. Xxxxxx
Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks pixie. I'm much better this time. However you'll notice from the time of posting that rather than being tired all the time, I can't sleep at night!
I'm ordering more Happy Bags - 40 of them! I've decided that I would like to give one to each of the ladies in the church as all of them have given me so much support during my cancer fight. I hope it won't be for a long time yet but I thought it would be a nice wee gift for each of them to remember me by! Hopefully the bags will be motheaten by that time!
They might just decide to purchase more so it might keep you busy for a while longer!
Christine xxx
pesteringpixie

Thank you Christine, am so pleased you are making it to the front of the warren again, your last chemo sounded awful.
Pixie xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie. I will need to order more happy bags. Will let you know later how many. You have done so well with this venture. Well done!
pesteringpixie

Hi pargayan

Yes i will be there Back in hospital on the 20th for new portacath installation.

My social diary was nowhere near as busy as my cancer diary!

Will bring lots of happy bags with me and see if other ladies will buy.

If every woman in uk bought just one, enough money would be raised to fund the research so we are the last generation to die from this vicious disease. In 10 days, with the gift aid, i have sold over £1000 of happy bags, i am just overwhelmed by the wonderful response.
Look forward to seeing you tuesday. Natalie from the april thread will also be there.
Much love
Pixie xx

pargayan

Hi Pixie
Can you bring me 5 in purple (if poss) to the LGFB please. If you are not going to be there let me know and I will PM my details.
Hope the jugular is settling down.

pesteringpixie

Pleased they like them. I have now raised over £800 since 3rd june - isn't that just wonderful?

If you want to know what all the fuss is about - please message me and i will send you the link.

much love Pixie xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Wow, That is fab . Went out for lunch today with my friend who has had breast cancer and gave her a happy bag. She loved it
Given one to my mum and sister this week end . Now waiting for my second delivery of them . First 5 bags given out
Good luck reaching target
Love Rosie xxxx
pesteringpixie

Ladies, you are awesome. With gift aid, these little happy bags have raised over £500 in a week.

26 million women in the UK. If everyone bought just one happy bag, we just might be the last generation to suffer this dreadful disease.

Please spread the word, on facebook, twitter... And wherever you can.

Much love

Pixie xxx

Wolsty

Pixie - could you message me about bags too please. I would like 10 xx

vercors

Gosh I forgot to order mine. Need to do that tomorrow. I will need 10. Are we able to chose the colour? I never liked pink bit since my cancer diagnosis, I find it a constant reminder of this cr@py illness.

pesteringpixie

Hi Joan

I am so happy you like them. They come in the 'cancer colours' of pink and purple so it was providence you got purple ones:)

Much love
Pixie xx

Patchit

Hi Pixie

Just wanted to say that I got my bags today and they are lovely! Thankyou so much for being so thoughtful, as an added bonus, they are purple bags and anyone who knows me will tell you I am the queen of purple (its my royal connections!).

My close friend is having heart surgery next week, so one of the bags has her name on.

Good luck with the fund raising

Joan xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pixie,

Got my bags and distributed them at the WGC Race4Life today.

Personally, my diagnosis is the least of my troubles - but my family are suffering big time. By giving them a bag each, I felt I had given them a focus and means to protect themselves when I can't be there for them.

I was not able to do the R4L today - however contributing to raising the finger against Cancer gave me some satisfaction!

Thanks Pixie, Pixies Mum, Aunty, and OH !

Merc

xxxxxx
pesteringpixie

Rosie... You are a star! Thank you so much.
Pixie xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all , Got my five bags yesterday . They are lovely and so sweet . I have ordered another ten bags yesterday as well.Thank you Rosie xx
Guest user
Not applicable

hi pixie plz could u message me bout these happy bags plz thanks xx
pesteringpixie

Hi maryland

So pleased you like them, please spread the word.

Much love

Pixie xx

Maryland

Happy bags arrived today, thanks Pixie :). They are fab, and I'm looking forward to giving them to those closest to me who have supported me on my journey........good luck with your fundraising xx