cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Bags

111 REPLIES 111

Re: Happy Bags

Juliana,
many thanks for the lovely Happy Bags, so quick!!?? you must have a production line of Piixies. My daughter loves them and is handing them out to all her friends and mine that have shown us both such love and support.
may you reach £1 millon
Kat xx

Just mentioned this on the July Junkies thread so am bumping up xx

Hi Pixie,
Just ordered mine and am going to like you on FB to help spread the word. You are a truly inspirational lady.
Kat xx

Brilliant idea, just ordered some, well done for raising so much, hope it continues X

Just ordered - thank you so much - great idea x

Bumping this up again.
i started making these happy bags when I started my chemo in April 2012.
so far I have raised £13,000 for Cancer Research and won the Just Giving fundraiser of the year 2013. A couple of weeks ago I was awarded Cancer Research highest award when I was fiven a special commendation Flame of Hope medal.
i share this to spread a message of hope, great things can come out of tough times. i have raised a lot of money but even more smiles along the way.
If you want to know more about my Happy Bags, please message me. i am not allowed to add a direct link on the forums.
Pixie, form the April 2012 thread

Bumping this up again.
i started making these happy bags when I started my chemo in April 2012.
so far I have raised £13,000 for Cancer Research and won the Just Giving fundraiser of the year 2013. A couple of weeks ago I was awarded Cancer Research highest award when I was fiven a special commendation Flame of Hope medal.
i share this to spread a message of hope, great things can come out of tough times. i have raised a lot of money but even more smiles along the way.
If you want to know more about my Happy Bags, please message me. i am not allowed to add a direct link on the forums.
Pixie, form the April 2012 thread

Pixie,
You are dong an amazing job, had 2 orders from you now, they make lovely gifts for friends and family and to all those who have supported us through our journey. Xxx

What a lovely idea, ive just ordered some too!!
Well done for raising so much money for Cancer Research.
Linda x

Bumping this up. Just ordered some 🙂 xx

Hi Pixie,
Just wanted to say how wonderful to have raised so much for the research and I look at my happy bag everyday-its hanging on my dressing table mirror!
Love
Sarah

Well done Pixie, little ideas eh xx

Many thanks for those wonderful ladies who keep this thread bumped up - you helo me so much xx

Just to let everyone who has supported me know, I have now raised £12,000 in just one year and at £2 a Happy bag - that's a lot of happy bags sold 0and assembled all by yours truly)

. i also won the 2013 UK Just Giving award for Most creative fund raiser of the year and have just been presented with the Cancer Research Flame of Hope award.

So those who have bought Pixies Happy Bags, God Bless you, we are making a difference. Those who want to know more, please do send me a message.

much love

pixie

bump

Bump

I brought some of these for my friends who had supported my through my BC. They all though they were fab
Gill x

I have bought some, they are great stocking fillers x

Congratulations Pixie £8000.00 and counting
http://www.pixieshappybags.com/amount-raised.html
Have a look at those bags, they are just awesome stocking fillers and Pixie has been creating them while undergoing treatment. You are a star.

Thank you Ali 🙂

Bumping up this thread as its important for all of us.

i am now just £60 short of £3000 so if you haven't yet bought a happy bag to help raise money for cancer research.... please message me and i can give you the link to find out more.

Much love

pixie x

Mine are gorgeous, so pleased!!! Big hugs to Pixie x

Hi Donna

Thank you for asking about HappyBags. I will send you a message with the link.

Much love

Pixie x

Hi
Would like to have a look at your happy bags and hopefully order some, can you let me know the link please.

Donna xx

Hi Norma

I will send you a message with link to my website for happy bags - thank you so much for asking about them.

Much love

Pixie xx

Hi Pixie

I would love some happy bags , please let me know how to order.
Well done , hope you are feeling well

Big hugs
Norma

Hi Pixie,

I am going to order some more Happy Bags so would like to send you my jiffy bag back so that you can reuse it. I also have a collection of jiffy bags and some stamps that I want to send you to help keep costs down so if you PM me your address I'd love to send them to you,

Love Jelly xx

Hi Joanna

am so pleased you like them and thank you so much for giving me amention on your blog.

Much love

pixie xx

Hi Pixie,

My Happy Bags arrived today and they are fantastic. I blogged about them today and as my blog has now had over 5,800 page views since I set it up at the end of June I hope you will have lots more orders!
http://thelittlestjojo.blogspot.co.uk/

Congratulations on doing such a fantastic job and raising so much money and awareness.

Love Joanna

xx

Thanks Pixie, looking forward to receiving my Happy Bags

Many thanks Rebecca - Happy Bags posted to you this morning 🙂

021210 - will send you a message with the link 🙂

Tinfish - thank you for bump 🙂

bump

Can i have the link please.xx

Hi Pixie
Congratulations on your very successful fund raising. I've just used your website and Just Giving to order a few Happy Bags for my family and freinds supporting me through my treatment.
Best wishes for the rest of your treament.
Spring/Rebecca xxx

Hi Ali
Thank you for asking about the Happy Bags.
Will send you a message with the link.

Pixie xx

Can I have the link please Pixie??? 🙂

Bumping this up again as want as many people as possible to see it.

Have now got to £2500 in 2 months!!!!!!! If you don't already know about my Happy Bags, please send me a messgae or leave a post here and i will send you the link.

Much love

pixie xx

Hi Pixie,

Just to let you know I used the Happy Bags as thank you gifts for the people who helped at my coffee morning for BCC, and they were thrilled with them. It seemed an appropriate little gift, and brought a smile to their faces. So, a double bonus somewhere along the line methinks.

Thank you again 🙂

Aw Myrtleju - thank you so much for this feedback. I am absolutley thrilled you like them. I have had several teachers buy them for the same reason.

Much love

pixie xxx

Pixie hope I am doing this message right ..........would like to say.... Well done ...........I ordered Happy Bags gave them to family members....Daughter who is a TA assistant at local school was so chuffed she orderd some as end of term gifts for her fellow teachers and guess what they alsonso chuffed they caring on so THANK YOU PIXIE YOU ARE A STAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S - you are an absolute star! What a fantastic opportunity to visit somewhere like that.
As Jelly suggested, I need to get myself onto the cancer research site forums as well, after all it's them i am raising money for.
It's women like us that can really make a difference - now how do i get a go on the pink fire engine??

Pixie xxxx

Pixie

I am going today to the cancer research centre in Liverpool to see the scientists at work. They are all funded by Race for Life etc and I will be seeing how the money from your fabulous happy bags is being used. I will be taking some Happy Bags as a thank you for the people arranging the visit. Will let you know how it goes & will take some pictures of the happy bag proceeds in action and post them on your Facebook site.

Keep up the good work.
S x

Hi Jelly

I will message you the link, thank you. In terms of posters, I can post you one to you if the unit agree - this is because they are laminated and have a happy bag and some business cards attached with my website address.
I do have a facebook page but haven't been on other sites - thats an excellent idea, especially as cancer research has online forums. I just want to raise as many smiles as i can whilst raising oodles of cash to fund research.
have had terrific support from the ladies on this forum and I think everybody who goes to the chemo unit where i am treated now has a Happy bag.

have a gentle day

Much love
Pixie xx

Hi jellytot (love the name)

I will send you a message about the link and posters. thank you so much for asking 🙂

Hi Pixie,

Please send me the link too 🙂 If you can also let me know how I can get a poster I'll print it & ask my chemo ward (Crawley) if I can put it up.

Have you shared this on other sites like Macmillan? I'm going to share your link on my Facebook & on my blog - with your approval?

Jelly
Xx

Hi Vercors
Yes I was dissapointed as had made up loads of bags in the Relay for Life colours... however it has been rearranged for the weekend of the 14th and 15th september. the local race for Life, scheduled for today was also cancelled. we are well and truly waterlogged in east Anglia!!!
Pixie xx

Pixie, I heard your Race for Life was cancelled, you must have been so disappointed not to be able to use your usherette tray!
I was a volunteer at my local race, it was good fun handing over medals and for the first time in months we had some sunshine!
Take care.

Hi Jan
So sorry to hear your sister is on this journey but how wonderful to have such a supportive sister. I will message you the link for the happy bags
Much love
Pixie xx

Hi Pixie, I would love to have a cpl of these pls in pink sorry i cant buy more but money is tight at the mo, my sister is going for her final chemo and i am with her every step of the way since day 1, she then has 15 sesions of raidiotheropy to go through nxt, plz let me know how to pay, what a wonderful idea, i hope you raise lots of money. kind wishes Jan. x

Hi Ladies

Am bumping up this thread because, well I think it's important to spread the Happy Bag message as wide as i can.
I have also made some smashing posters to go up in chemo units and find that becasue it is 100% for cancer Research, the chemo units are more than happy to display them.

So, if you would like either a poster or to know more about the happy bags, please pm me. Together, we can make a difference - every penny of cancer research money comes from donations, there is no governement funding.
Pixie xxx

Hi barbara, have done so.

Today i passed the £1500 mark and thats in under a month. Thsnk you all so much for your wonderful support. Keep spreading the happy bag word and together we will make a difference.
Much love
Pixie xxx

Could you please send me the link for your happy bags

Thanks Barbara