Happy Birthday to Me......

Well, after all the yukky things that have been happening to me just lately…it’s my 47th Birthday today - and I’m feeling slightly better than of late so I’m going to celebrate!!!

My best friend came round last night with 2 huge bottles of Fruit cider - not something I would usually drink - but oh my goodness it was so refreshing! So I’ve just had some more delivered courtesy of Tescos lol .

My eldest daughter is coming round with her fiance later to cook dinner - got tons of lovely pressies, includng a gorgeous 3 ft canvas picture of an autumn scene in all the same browns & creams that I’ve decorated my dining room in and I’m so happy with my lot today - makes a lovely change !

Just wanted to share some happy news for a change instead of moaning all the time like it seems I’ve been doing lol

Magz x

Magz
You never moan, you simply tell of your experiences in an honest realistic way, which I for one and I guess many others truly appreciate.
After all your rough experiences recently with chemo you deserve to celebrate. Enjoy the meal your daughter is cooking for you and

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS for today and hopefully all the birthdays to come.

Best wishes
Trishx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGZ!

Have a lovely day and I hope your arm is a lot better

Louise x

Many happy returns, magz, and may you have lots more of them :slight_smile:

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Fruit cider? I thought cider was fruit. Or is it made with other fruits as well as apples? Sounds nice, anyway.

Good luck to us all.
xx

Happy Birthday - have a wonderful day! xx

To Magz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Have a great day

from Magsi x

Hi Magz

I feel quite “connected” to you after all the times we have been in touch here. What you have been through over the past few weeks has been just awful. So how wonderful to read your posting, and to be able to join many of your other “cyber friends” in wishing you a wonderfully happy birthday - it sounds that you are having a super time and being loved and spoilt, just as you should be. I hope this will now be the start of a much better year for you, and lots of happy times ahead. Enjoy the rest of your celebrations. Love Sarah xx

Hi Magz, I was 47 on Wednesday, OH is 48 on Monday so we are having a nice day out tomorrow and going to eat somewhere with friends. I was too ill on Taxotere to have our birthdays last year, so it’s nice to be celebrating this year.

Hi Magz

Happy birthday hun, celebrate and enjoy …you deserve all of the joyfulness you receive to day and always

P xxxx

Many Happy returns Magz. Hope you enjoy your celebration.

Happy Birthday Magz, you deserve to have a wonderful birthday.

Love and hugs

Karen

Happy Birthday Magz, Lots of Love

AJxxx

Magz…HAPPY BIRTHDAY…enjoy your day…you deserve it.

karen xx

magz -
Happy Birthday to You…Happy Birthday to You…
Happy Birthday dear Magsz
Happy Birthday to You

Your day sounds lovely, I hope you just enjoy it without a care!

BTW you don’t moan a bit!!

Hugs,
Emily
xxx

Happy Birthday Magz.Habe a fab weekend!

Tricia
xxx

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes - I’ve had a lovely day…am currently snuggled up in a chair, have ate more today than I have in the last week lol - roast chicken with all the trimmings, followed by a stunning strawberry trifle, followed by several glasses of fruit cider (red berries mixed with strongbow cider -its gorgeous!)- I’m completely stuffed - what a lovely feeling !!!

Downside is my arm is starting to swell a bit - just keeping my eye on it at the moment - hopefully it will come to nothing - maybe it’s because I’m looking at it through cider eyes lol

Magz x

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Magz. Hope you arm swelling is just beer goggle vision and that you are relaxing in the sunshine today.

Sue xx

Happy Birthday for yesterday xxxx