Happy Christmas.

Whatever is thrown at us…we are a strong lot of lovely ladies,supporting each other.No platitudes, no one saying how brave we’ are when you feel rubbish.No one asking "are you sure"when you mention going out for a walk,post op.This board,and this thread has been amazing,and will continue to add my little comments.Have had a rough time of it.4 breast ops 2000 to 2004,then Dx last summer,other side,more problems,culminating in my 13th op,a DIEP,in July this year.
Now have either build of of fluid or hernia in abdo area…waiting fir results of CT scan,and have more surgery.
BUT this board has helped me,as you realise you are not on your own.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS…to one and all.

Post went twice,apologies.:frowning:

That’s what I love about this site the most - the refreshing lack of platitudes and the knowing that we are all supporting one another.  I’ve found more help here than in any other place and I’m so grateful for all of you.

Merry Christmas lovely ladies

With love, L xxx

I was diagnosed at start of December and have masectomy booked January 12 xxx never have I ever needed anything the way I have come to rely on this site - and yeh - guess I haven’t slept properly for weeks xx merry christmas to all you fantastic funny wonderful ladies xxx rock on 2015 x