cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Thanksgiving Funnyface

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Funnyface

Now that's what I call shopping ..in and out in 15 mins !!
In the UK yesterday the shops were empty as everyone did shopping online to avoid a stampede !!
I've just been to McDonalds ...packed more than the large shops so people seem to prefer eating to shopping !!! Yum yum ..
Hugs
Highlighted
Community Champion

I didn't Black Friday Shop for many years. Then my friend came up with the idea that we could go and take seperate cars and get our hubby 's to drive. Their job was to drop us at the door and we would run in get our items call them on their phones and they would pick us up. The joke was they weren't allowed out of their cars and they would harass each other if one got out. We would meet up at certain stores. Our daughters went too. We woukd also switch cars, if you didn't want to go where  that car was going. We saved a lot of time and steps. We would  also grab items for each other if they didn't need to be there to pick it out. Then when we were finished it was the men 's duty to treat us all to breakfast for the privilege of being allowed to be our chauffeurs. Barb passed away from breast cancer and the tradition stopped.  Yesterday, I was really missing her and the tradition. My hubby, daughter and I went out for one item. It was Christmas lights for the tree, that were on sale. Last year there weren't any if them left the next day. Yesterday we walked in got them and were out in 15 mins. 

Highlighted

FF ...where do u get your energy ? can u bottle up some and send it to.me please?
Glad u enjoyed your special day ..black Friday today ..are u one that gets involved in the madness ? It's just taking off in the UK but I have kept my credit card safely in my wallet today. !!!
Carolyn xx👜💰💲
Highlighted
Community Champion

Thank you ladies! Had a great time with family! Lots of food!  My SIL makes the best homemade rolls! We had a ridiculous amount food for 5 of us! Shopping tomorrow, a wedding Sat., and doing my inside decorating this weekend! I would like to get our tree next weekend. 

Highlighted

Hi ,
Wishing you a very
Happy Thanksgiving
Kindest regards
Marcelle xxxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you've had some good family time xx

Highlighted

Happy Thanksgiving FF

love & (((hugs))) 

Highlighted

Enjoy your Turkey and the celebrations .
Xxx
Highlighted

Happy Thanksgiving FF 

Hugs Janette xxx

Highlighted

Happy Thanksgiving Funnyface

Have a great celebration. Hope the turkey is OK