Has anyone been treated with just Taxotere?

Hi,
I was diagnosed about 5 weeks ago with an 8mm grade 2 strongly oestrogen positive, her 2 negative cancer with one lymph node involvement.
My oncologist is recommending that I have 4 x 3 weekly cycles of taxotere, then rads and then back on tamoxofien. I am slightly concerned that this
course of treatment may not be agressive enough, Has anybody else been treated with taxotere alone? My sister died from breast cancer 10 years ago, with just one lymph node involvement which is why I am so anxious.
Thanks Michelle xx

Hi mickey24

I’m sorry to see you haven’t had any replies to your post as yet, unfortunately there is problem with viewing new threads on the forum at the moment but hopefully it will be rectified soon.

May I suggest whilst you are waiting for the other users to reply you might find it helpful to order the BCC resources pack. It has been specifically designed for those newly diagnosed and contains information to help you better understand your diagnosis, test results and the various treatments available. If you would like to order a copy just follow the link bellow:-

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/diagnosed-breast-cancer/resource-pack-primary-early-breast-cancer-bcc145

Also, do give the helpline a ring if you need any further support or information. They’re on 0808 800 6000. Open 9-5 Monday to Friday and 10-2 Saturday.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hi Michelle
yes I was treated with tax on its own, I believe its meant to be one of the best so dont worry. x chris x