73.4K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London this weekend?

23 REPLIES 23
Dino123

Re: Have you booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London this weekend?

Thanks for your reply. Just back on forum
Beat21

Re: Have you booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London this weekend?

I'm so happy I went to to this event..for me it was two days full of fun ..A chance to meet lovely ladies out there riding on the same boat
the event full of useful information and resources
thanks so much BCC for organising this..
SPxx
zoe_801

I'm already having a packing nightmare. None of my summer clothes fit due to the chemo weight gain! Xx

Zoe - YBCN too!
Kf791

Looks like a lot of wine will be consumed over the next couple of days then 🙂 let's hope this weather stays put!

Kim (also YBCN!) x
HJW81

Tomorrow!!! Looking forward to it.. Coming all the way from Manor House, London.. It's a trek being 35 min on the tube!!! Helen YBCN!!
lyndsey

Hey girls,

I'm looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow! I shall not be sharing the wine though as can't stand the stuff but may have a cider or a vodka 😉 I may just stay on the soft stuff lol but will still have a fantabulous time with all you girlies!!

Lyndsey YBCN x
andreaemily

Hi everyone cant wait to meet you all and have a good laugh and a bottle or two ;-)!!! I am coming from Harrow NW London so not far! Andrea ybcn xxx
Vlm

Hi all

I am Vicki and will be coming from Chelmsford - look forward to meeting you all on Friday
kessel

Hi Tracey and Kim sharing your wine sounds lovely as I sit here in the sunshine - a nice cool rose!

Kes
X
sniffer

Kim - you sound like my kinda woman .... a bottle or three it is

Kf791

Tracey, I won't be sharing a glass of wine with you........I will however share a bottle! 😉
Stephanie_BCN

Hi

Just to answer your question, there are 40 women registered on the event.

Best wishes

Steph

kessel

Hi I am coming from Northampton - looking forward to meeting you lovely ladies for some sharing of experiences! Does anyone know how many are attending?
sniffer

Hello Ladies

I'm Tracey and where else would i travel in from but Essex  .... looking forward to meeting you all and sharing a nice (large) glass of wine xxx

@BCC_Services wrote:
Booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London but worried about going alone?

Every year we receive queries from women, including concerns about coming along to the event on their own. Feedback from previous events has said how helpful it was to talk before the event.

This thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the Younger Women Together. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you later this week
Steph

Mahsa

Evening Ladies, looking forward to meeting you all on Friday! 

Mahsa x

zoe_801

Hi, I'm Zoe. I'll be coming from Basingstoke. Really looking forward to it x
taveyoreo78

yes I am coming from London dagenham essex! xx

Princesswarrior

Hi all,

My name is Emma i'm 28 and travelling from Brighton.

I'm looking forward to meeting others in the same boat as me and think it will be a great weekend for us all

🙂

AnnaYBCN

Hi I'm coming from Didcot and am staying at my sisters on Thursday night. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Beat21

Hi
thanks Steph for this thread
I will be travelling on train from Croydon Surrey
SP x
Kf791

Hi guys

I'm coming from Hampshire to the event. Will be getting the train from Fleet to Waterloo if anyone else is getting this line??

Kim x
anna5k

Hi all,

I'm coming from Surrey (Woking), and really looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Anna x

Herewego

Hi Steph, I'm coming to the event from Surrey and thanks for starting this thread.
Stephanie_BCN

Have you booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London this weekend?

Booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London but worried about going alone?

Every year we receive queries from women, including concerns about coming along to the event on their own. Feedback from previous events has said how helpful it was to talk before the event.

This thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the Younger Women Together. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you later this week
Steph