1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headaches on Arimidex?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Headaches on Arimidex?

I too seem to be getting headaches on armidex in a similiar pattern to Nicola.

Rach

Thanks for that, its nice to know I am not alone and my symptons sound similar to yours - plus just found out got tonselittus today so maybe that contributed! I am a bit forgetful too!

Thanks for your responses
xxx

Hi

I too get headaches in the forhead they come and go but are a bind when they do come..Paracetamol also helps for me.
I am getting forgetful as well any one else?

Jackie xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi.

I get headaches too. I've been on Arimidex for 2 1/2 years and have been regularly getting headaches irregularly -if you see what I mean! I might go 3 or 4 weeks without one and then get them for 3 or 4 days in a row or it might be every 3 or 4 days for weeks. It's not blinding, just there enough to be a nuisance. I take Paracetemol if I need to do anything but if I am just at home I can usually go without.

Best wishes.

Nicola

Headaches on Arimidex?

Hi, started looking through the post on side effects - does anyone have headaches on Arimidex, I had them just after 3 weeks and eased off but back again now, not blinding or dizzy as such but head does feel a bit fuzzy and as normal panicing that could be brain mets!!

Anyone else headaches - Im going to try paracetomal and keep having them for a few days and see if it helps any and hope its just me being paranoid as usual!!

xx