Healthy Living Day in Luton - 29th Feb

Hi ladies

I’m going to a healthy living day organised by BCC at a hotel in Luton on 29th February. I believe they are a few women short and wondered if anybody fancies doing this? If they don’t get enough women they’ll cancel the day which will be a shame.

Anybody interested?

Ruby

hi what is a healthy living day
i know there dont seem to be many in our area
julie

Hi Julie

It’s a day of healthy living run by professional therapists exploring ways of improving wellbeing during BC treatment. It includes some yoga, talks about healthy eating, lunch, aromatherapy hand massages, talks about BCC services, coffee breaks, meeting people in similar situation to yourself and more.

Hi Julie

The following link will take you to the web page containing further information about the HLD’s we run:

breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=58

Best wishes
Lucy

Ooh, I saw that advertised at MKGH the day before my local wide excision and fancied it…wonder if I’ll be up for the drive by then?

Hi i went to a healthy living day the day before my first op last year, i found it really helpful and i thoroughly enjoyed meeting women who were ahead of me in their treatment, i would recommend them to anyone, really really good
Alisonxxx