Healthy Living Day

Healthy Living Day

Healthy Living Day If you get the chance to go on a healthy living day organised by Breast Cancer Care I would reccomend it. The taster sessions are very informative and you know you are in safe hands with the fully qualified therapists. I met some lovely people and even exchanged a few phone numbers. Staffy.

Hi there How do you enroll for these courses? Have heard so much about the Healthy living day’s on the site but not sure how you go about getting to the days. Would love some info please.

Elizabeth Grieve xxx

Healthy Living Days Hello Elizabeth
You can enrol on a Healthy Living Day via the front page of the website under the tab ‘support for you’ , then go to ‘Courses and Activities’ where you will find a list of HLD’s with details of when and where they will be held. Alternatively, contact our free phone helpline number on 0808 800 6000 which is available Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm or Saturday 9am-2pm for further information.
Best wishes
BCC Host

Norwich I have e mailed before and got no response. Are there any plans for a Healthy living day in Norwich? I went to the Living with Breast cancer in August and it was excellent.
Kelley

Norwich Hi Kelley

I have just looked on our website for some information about this and it doesn’t seem that a Healthy Living Day is currently planned for Norwich. You might find it helpful to phone your regional Breast Cancer Care centre which for Norwich is the London and South centre. Their phone number is 0845 0771895. They will be able to tell you whether anything is planned in/around Norwich in the future. Alternatively, you can contact our freephone helpline on 0808 800 6000 which is available Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm or Saturday 9am-2pm for further information. The helpline and regional and national centres open again tomorrow (Wednesday 28th).

I’m sorry to read that you have emailed before and not received a response. The email address for the London and South centre is src-at-breastcancercare.org.uk. It may be worth emailing them again, or trying this address if you used a different one previously.

Best wishes

BCC Host