'Heather's Hair' partial human hairpieces

Hi all.  I am on weekly pacliaxel and have completed the first cycle.  I am losing lots of hair and suspect the start of cycle two will see the rest off!  I have found a website called Heather’s Hair (heathershair.co.uk/) that sends human hairpieces, free of charge!  They do ask for a £3 donation to cover P&P, but the order goes through before this page comes up.  I requested a fringe and it arrived a couple of days later with a lovely handwritten note.  The colour of the hair is much better than the examples on the website too!

Just thought I’d share this little gem with you all as I haven’t seen it on the secondary boards before :slight_smile:

Tat xx

Thanks for the info tat4tit…i looked at the fringes on the net bt wasnt that keen. Still have my hair at the moment but wii probably lose it on the next treatment so will keep this in mind. x

Tat, They are not that bad for free. You also could get a hair dressed to trim it up better to frame your face! Thanks for sharing it to help others. I live in the USA nd have not found anything for free here. FF