Helen - 2catlady

Today is a very sad day. One which is difficult to make sense of. Our beautiful Helen gone. Such an inspiration to us all. I remember the first time I spoke to Helen, couldn’t understand a word - me being a southerner!! We soon decided texting was best!! Throughout my time on here Helen was always there - a kind word, a giggle, a pick me up - you name it - Helen was there. She meant a lot - we connected and had great fun. Now she’s gone but through her I’ve learnt so much. I’m glad that she is pain free, it’s such a comfort. Her spirit will live with us. Her gift of the cafe has helped so many. Long may it continue. For now, good night Helen, sleep peacefully xxxx

On behalf of all the moderation team here at BCC our sincere condolences go out to Helen’s family on their sad loss.

Jo, Moderator

Helen was only here a couple of years, very sadly, but she made an impact on the forums that I have never seen before. Her humour, legendary of course! but her love of life, of her family. You often had to read behind the lines to realise just how much pain Helen endured, I don’t know how she managed to come back so many times from the brink. Such spirit and courage in spades.
Never forgotten Helen, I never met you but will miss you so. Free from pain at last.
With love to your family. X

Take care Chocs. X

It is a very special person who , with so much to deal with , can still spread happiness that is infectious and offer so much support to others . Both from this treasured lady came so naturally and I am sure she has inspired many by her zest for life and laughter .

Rest peacefully our beautiful Helen, you were one in a million and I feel truly previledge to have been your friend, you were  always there with wise words for us when we were struggling. You also had the most cheeky sense of humour that made us all smile ? the sky will shine brighter at night now because you will be up there twinkling your star ??:star:?

Love and hugs Janette xxxxxxx 

Fly high Helen - you helped me so much with your words of wisdom and your wonderful whacky  sense of humour.  My Condolences to Helen’s family and friends. Rosie. X

I’m so shocked and sad to hear about Helen. I don’t really know what to say. I hadn’t realised she was so ill as I hadn’t been keeping up with the bone mets or cyber cafe threads for quite a while. My condolences to her family and friends, both at home and online.

(I have a new user name because the new sign up thing wouldn’t let me sign in as my old name - Flori35.)

Flo

X

Helen was an inspirational lady who gave so much to so many I really admired her and thank her for the cancer free Cyber Cafe she even tried to keep up the humour almost to the end she will be sadly missed. We knew you were in pain Helen but still hoped your last treatment would pull you through may you rest in peace .

Condolences to Helen’s family and friends xx

Dear Catlady. she was a very special lady. so positive, funny and encouraging to everyone. she made me feel so much better when going through hard times whilst dealing with her own illness.  She was exceptional and the world will be less   bright without her in it. I will miss her 

Hi, I’m Helen’s sister, and I simply wanted to thank you all for two things. Firstly, your kind wishes and expressions of sympathy. Secondly though, I wanted to say how much strength you all gave her through this forum. Helen’s cyber friends meant an awful lot to her and got her through some of the toughest times. Well done to you all, keep it up!

much love, Rachel x