Hello! Anyone from Warwickshire?

I was diagnosed with grade 3 BC in July and had my first FEC chemo on 29th Sept…5 more to go! I would love to hear from anyone from this area who is going through the same and maybe get together for coffee and a chat.x

hi
I am just down the road in Coventry and nip over to leamington a fair bit ( I actually NEVER go into Coventry)
I have just had my 3rd FEC. I am being treated at Walsgrave.
would be lovely to meet up
x sarah

Hi both

I live just outside Warwick,diagnosed early March, had mastectomy in April followed by chemo, which finished 6 weeks ago at Aylesford Unit, Warwick Hospital. Currently 3 more radiotherapy sessions to go at Walsgrave and had first Herceptin at Warwick just over a week ago.

Started back to work beginning of October on reduced hours working up to full time mid November.

Would welcome emails, or chance to meet up for coffee!

Hello both of you.
Do you guys fancy meeting up soon? Can you decide Warwick or Leamington? i am ok with either
x sarah

Hi
I’m in your area too, but a newie, and would like to meet up for a Costa in Warwick perhaps?
Diagnosed early Sept, mx mid Oct and yet to meet Oncologist - is 7 weeks usual? - so not too sure what may be ahead of me, i.e. chemo or not?
Izzi x

Costa sounds good. I shall try to marshall the troups lol!
I am waiting for a heart scan, so when i get the date through I shall have a go at organising if thats ok?
I am chemo first then hopefully mx. I have bone mets diagnosed at same time as primary so I am fortunate my onc is radical with my teeatment.
Try not to be too stressed about chemo. I have just had FEC no 4 and was rigid with fear on first session. Just remeber they have loads of stuff to conteract any nasties. I told my onc I was scared of sickness, and he dosed me up and I havent felt sick. hair loss… so what. It was upsetting in the early days, but it will grow back.
I reckon 7 weeks isnt unusual cos your surgical team have been taing the lead and they will want you to recover from surgery first.
You will get lots of support on this site
x sarah