4 REPLIES 4
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Hello, is anyone going to the Royal Marsden, Sutton

Thanks for the message. Hope all goes well with your surgery x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi i am 33 and have just finished radiotherepay and chemo at the Marsden sutton so huge shame i missed you but i am going back for my surgery there, the staff are great and everyone is friendly and i just did a look good feel great thing there, if you haven't done one let me know and i'll find you a no as you get sooo many bfree beauty products and its completely re-stocked my make up drawer!

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks for your comments Paulette.

Hope all is now well with you
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Mel,

I had my Radiothrapy done at the Royal Mardsen in Sutton back in Jaunary, and what I found was all the women being treated for breast cancer were very very friendly (probably because were in the same boat).

I saw the same people being treated every day and before I knew it we were all chatting like old friends, sharing taxi's back to the station etc, so please dont worry, I think you'll find it the same, plus the staff are all very nice.

Good luck and take care

Paulette x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hello, is anyone going to the Royal Marsden, Sutton

Hi all,

I am 31 have completed my chemo and just recently had a bi-lateral mastectomy and i am due to start radiotherapy on 25th Sept. I have found the whole process quite lonely, nobody seems to be around my age (although friends have been great). Anyway, i was wondering if anybody is being treated at the Marsden in Sutton... it would be great to be able to talk to somebody who knows what i'm going through.

Melx