Help! Delay between chemotherapy courses

Hello. Merry Christmas.

I need your advice. I don’t know what to do and I’m afraid to make a mistake. By the way I’m not from U.S.

My mother 52 y.o. She has third stage. After the surgery, the doctors prescribed 6 courses of chemotherapy (doxorubicin+paclitaxel) in one day with an interval of 21 days. And 25 sessions of radiation therapy in the middle of the chemotherapy course. We got 3 courses, the last was 29 September 2016, then 25 sessions of radiation therapy with delays (because of the large of people) - finished 13 December.

Right now we have a big delay between chemotherapy courses - 3 month. If we had radiation therapy without delay then we could got fourth chemotherapy in the same day as we finished radiation therapy - 13-14 December.

Our doctor said nothing about that. The Hospital opens only Januray 9 then we may got a constultation.
Please tell me what to do? I have a crazy idea about neulasta or neulastim, what do you think about it? My mother doesn’t know about my internet messages in forums like this.

I’m going to another doctor tommorow. Can you tell me what questions I should to ask him?

Sorry for my bad english.

Hi Olagna,

I am sorry to hear about your mother and I am sure some of our users will be along to share their advice, experiences and show their support soon. 

In the meantime you can always use our Ask the Nurse service or if you are based in the UK, call our helpline on 0808 800 6000, who will be able to talk you through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Bonita