72.1K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Lymphoedema causing tendonitis in my hand!!

5 REPLIES 5
Atat

Re: Help! Lymphoedema causing tendonitis in my hand!!

Hi
I'll be interested to hear how you get on
Atat
Cotts

Hi Atat!
Going to clinic on Friday for some advice see what they say! They just seem to be ignoring the lymphoedema which worries me slightly! Need my assertive head on!!
Atat

I've tendinitis at the level of my wrist. I also gave mild lymphoedema. I think the tendinitis is due to the Anastrozole I take. Am taking ibobrofen, and my GP is thinking of referring me to a rheumatologist.
Cotts

Thank you June I will ring them on Monday. I dont know if its connected or just bad luck!
June_BCC

Hello Cotts

Whilst waiting for replies maybe you could give our free helpline a ring on 0808 800 6000 and have a confidential chat with one of the breast care nurses who are there to support you, lines are open to Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 – 2.00.

Best wishes

June, moderator

Cotts

Help! Lymphoedema causing tendonitis in my hand!!

Hello all I wonder if anyone can help me! I have been diagnosed with mild lymphedema and am beginning to have pain in my palm! I was recently diagnosed with tendonitis and had a steroid injection this was before diagnosis of ld. This initially was successful but pain is returning so wondering if its because of ld that it is happening? I probably shouldnt have had an injection on my affected side but didnt realise this at the time! Any insights would be extremely helpful TIA x