cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help finding my threads

4 REPLIES 4
imac55

Re: Help finding my threads

Hi Amberstone. An avatar is the picture you selected when you set up the account. I think that is on the homepage when you first login. Your name is next to it. I think I clicked on that, as on mine, it wasn't above as Belinda mentioned. It worked anyway. I know what you mean re using the site. I'd rather not, I'm not enjoying computers myself anymore, but you will get amazing support on here, I know I did 9 yrs ago when first diagnosed. I went on to meet and make true real life friends from that experience. Sadly I am now back. Just diagnosed with secondary bc. Good luck with the illness and the computer!
amberstone

Hi Belinda   I am absolutely new to this forum, and computers not my best.  I have just been diagnosed with a cancer in my breast (never had anything before)  due in hospital on Monday 15th for Wide Excision and something to do with excision of nodes underarm? I am trying to use this site for info and chat to others and getting no where - I read from Belinda who couldnt find her "threads" - I have posted and havent a clue where they are! so thanks to your answer I will give it a go but where is name and what is an avatar!!! sorry to sound so stupid but I have got nowhere reading all the paperwork/booklets they give you I only got it on Wednesday and not sinking in as much as I would like.

imac55

Thankyou Belinda, found them!
belinda

Hi, click on your name above your avatar and it will take you to your latest posts. Open and there they are. X
imac55

Help finding my threads

Hi

I'm new, well an old returner. the forum has totally changes since I last used it. I posted last night and earlier today, and got some advice I'd like to re read, but can't find my earlier threads.

Can anyone help please?