Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with symptoms

4 REPLIES 4
Sue H-S
Community Champion

Re: Help with symptoms

Hi Babyjake, So sorry to see you here and that you are so concerned. Yes, it is understandable - but even with a few little lumps it does not necessarily need to be cancer! At a guess you will be referred to a Breast Care Unit, where they will do a mammogram, which can often be followed by an ultrasound and a biopsy. - It can take about 2 weeks for the biopsy results to come back. They will give you the indication whether your condition is benign or not. I understand you are very worried, it is unavoidable, but try and concentrate on your wedding and enjoy all of what it brings with you. A person who wants to spend the rest of their life with you, a day of feeling like a princess and the most beautiful woman in the world. Appreciate every minute of this time! The memories of it will be priceless. Wishing you all the happiness in the world - and that you will be ok. xxx
Babyjake

I'm sorry hope your all well now x
Babyjake

Thank you so much everywhere I read they say if u got this symptom or this this one u mite have cancer but nothing with more than one symptom I'm presuming that more than one ain't so gd .I'm not stressing to much which is strange but I am getting married 3 weeks today so to know whether it's a more likely to be sets me head to expect the worst if u understand what I mean x
Minniemoocher

Hi unfortunately none of us can tell you what might or might not be cancer but as I read in your other mail you've done the right thing by seeing your doctor and you're on the road as it were!  I had 2 small lumps at the top of my boob which is how I ended up getting investigated. They turned out to be harmless cysts but an indeterminate area of thickening was diagnosed from the mammogram as a tumour and i also had DCIS. If I hadn't felt the cysts who knows how long it would have been till I realised something was wrong ?

I don't say this to frighten you but to reassure you that you've done the right thing, this is the worst bit, waiting for info but the lovely ladies here will help you through it all. Please don't torture yourself worrying without reason. You will have results soon and can use your strength for what, if anything, comes next. Be strong x

Babyjake

Help with symptoms

Hi as I posted before I can't get any advice anywhere what are the chances that it's cancer with symptoms of a lump with puckering an 2 small pea size lumps towards my arm pits I've had on a few occasions inverted nipple an an ache down under my arm pits I'm waiting for appointment for tests.