Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_BCC

Re: Help!!!!

Hi Stacey

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you will find them to be a great source of support and information.

As cackles has mentioned, for additional support please do give the BCC helpline a call. Here you can talk through your concerns about your Mum with a trained member of staff who will offer you emotional support as well as practical information.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Cackles

Re: Help!!!!

Good morning Stacey you were obviously finding it hard to sleep last night.
I'm sorry Mum has found a lump and chose to ignore it, but she has seen a Doctor now, and hopefully can get a diagnosis soon and if she needs it treatment. This is the worst time ... The waiting for results. A delay of a few months will probably make no difference and you can't put time back so don't let Mum blame herself. It is very frightening and many many ladies do the same and have had very good outcomes.
As you can see there are many people here on the Forums to help. If you want to go over things or if Mum wants to talk to somebody do ring the Helpline, they are there to support both you and Mum. Tel 0808 800 6000. Mon -Fri 9-5pm. Sat 9-2pm
You are obviously a lovely loving daughter. Give Mum a big Hug and make sure somebody is with her if possible when she gets her results. Two ears are better than one and if mum is upset she might not take everything on board.
Cackles x

Guest user
Not applicable

Help!!!!

My mum found a lump around 3-4months ago n her bin the way she is chose to ignore it! After findin out I sent her to docs and she was immediately sent for a mammogram. Today she had tht and an ultrasound wich showed calcium traces aswell as a lump! She then had 6biopsy done. I struggled to see her so scared and the doctor didn't seem very convinced tht it would return as good news. I am petrified for my mum as neither of us have ever witnessed any1 with cancer? I just don't no wat to expect for her or what I can do or say to reassure her so I figured I would ask u guys if u cn help??