Hemly31

Although I didn’t know her very well, I am really sad to be posting to say that Hemly31 lost her fight against breast cancer recently. I’m not sure exactly when it happened but we had spoken on email for about a year after meeting at a BCC day and then the contact stopped. I sent a few more emails and heard nothing. Yesterday Hemly’s husband informed me of the very sad news. I don’t think she posted much on BCC but I know she did post for a while. I’m very sad to hear this news that another of us has been taken far too soon.

Thinking of Hemly’s family and sending them my sincere condolences and sympathy on the loss of a very lovely and beautiful young lady.

Ruby

Dear Ruby

On behalf of the moderation team at Breast Cancer Care, please pass on our sincere condolences to Hemly’s husband and family.

Kind regards
Lucy

Sad news and I would also like to pass on my condolences to her family.
Love Debsxxx

Sad news indeed. I remember that she had her secondary diagnosis about the same time as me earlier this year and we shared a few posts. My thoughts and condolences with her family. Anne xx

I too remember Hemly and would like to send condolences to her family.So sorry to hear of the loss of another brave and lovely lady.Vxx

My condolences and thoughts to Hemly’s family. I am so sorry to hear this sad news.

As Ruby1 says, another one taken too soon is one too many.

Cecelia. x

I am very sorry to read this sad news. Hemly did post on the secondaries forum and we had intended to meet up at some point. Unfortunately that never happened. She was so very young…

My condolences to her family and friends. Rest in Peace.

Jennyx

Yes I too remember Hemly’s posts on Secondaries, this is sad news, my very sincere condolences to Hemly’s family and friends. Belinda…x

My heart goes out to hemly’s husband and family.

Sukes