Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Herceptin Subcut injection symptoms

2 REPLIES 2
mogs33

Re: Herceptin Subcut injection symptoms

Hi Mich,

i am 44 and I am about to have my last of 18 sub cut herceptins on Thursday ! Hooray . I have experienced stiff joints and  swelling throughout. Although my onc would say it's nothing to do with the Herceptin . I certainly didn't have it before and would think by now the docetaxel would be well out of my system. I am looking forward to see during next few months how many of the side effects disappear .

i have still been able to , run, cycle and walk etc it just takes me a little time to get going in the morning and after one been sat for a while. A little price to pay for this amazing treatment .

take care 

Morag 

Mich33

Re: Herceptin Subcut injection symptoms

Meant to say I am the young age of 33 and have no previous arthritis or bone issues! 🙂

Mich33

Herceptin Subcut injection symptoms

Her2 positive ladies.

Are any of you experiencing and side effects from the newish way of administering herceptin? I'm experiencing stiff joints and right hip pain. I'm 8 weeks post my last docetaxel so am also wondering whether my symptoms could be a delayed reaction and build up of docetaxal? I managed very well through chemo and started herceptin on my 5th docetaxal. My Ct scan came back clear and am being sent for a bone scan for my own piece of mind, so my Onc says. Would be good to hear of any symptoms from herceptin Subcut. Thanks all