Here I go again

Having been diagnosed with cancer in the chest wall - cleared last July after having mastectomy, chemotherapy and radio in 2004 was gutted when flung out it was back. They can’t operate so chemotherapy to see if they can shrink it that should have started 3 weeks ago but no blood and had to have a groshong line fitted, two appointments were cancelled finally got it fitted earlier this week in Cheltenham and chemotherapy ( tax ) starts tomorrow really worried this time as getting quite a bit of pain in my chest, my right boob the reconstructed one is like a lump of cement & to top everything mother in law died v v suddenly last Tuesday The funeral is next week and very very weepy can’t be strong no matter what anyone says.
Some support would be very welcome especially anyone going through this at the same time.

You are going through an awful time. My brother died a few weeks ago, my chemo might not be working and I am about to have mx and node clearance. Trivially but painfully I have had an ingrowing toenail. Being positive is not always possible. You need to allow yourself time to be sad and absorb all the stuff that has happened. Huge cyber hugs coming your way. By the way I have bone mets also.
X Sarah

So sorry you are having such a s*** time! Can’t help really as not had same experience but just wanted to let you know there are people on here listening, hope someone else who can better help comes along soon, till the sending you a big cyber hug, Julie x

im so sorry you are having to go through this again , each and every one of us dreads this , you are allowed to be weepy and i would imagine angry , a big hug and support when you need it , im not going through the experience but i really feel for you , someone else will be along soon to share experience with you , in the meantime i wish you well and hopefully they will get you sorted soon xx

After having a great weekemd seeing nearly all of my family, must have overdone it cos went back to bed at 10 this morning & slept til 11:15 then had to go back again at 2:00 & the phone woke me at 4:00!!!
as my hair has been coming out in clumps had my head shaved first thing today OH says I look like Sinead Oconner, oh I wish I did!
Bloods on Thursday then no 2 session Friday and will find out if being changed to Avastin.
At least I have stopped the constant crying, well saddo that I am off to watch the soaps!
Having slept half the day away will probably be up all night.
Good luck to all of you with chemo this week -I know Sadie has been today it’s a shame we not go the same day as would have someone to talk to & she is so strong xxx

Hugs from me too. Hope it is good news about the avastin!!

Sadie Xx x,

Ps we must do coffee! Real, not virtual!!

Hi Sadie and Joandsteve,

I have just been reading this thread. I have secs in my bones and liver. I am also being treated in Cheltenham hospital. We ought to compare notes sometime.

I had an MRI scan recently to see if it is progressing so waiting for results.

Alex D