Here we go again...

Well, after four years I’m back again, having found another fibroadenoma, or what I think is one. Have had two operations already and really don’t want to have to do it all again. Been to the docs and they’ve referred me, should hear within two weeks, which though is great, will be interesting as I have a very busy two weeks planned, lets hope the appt isnt when I’m away. Part of me is just fed up of the idea of having another op, another part of me is slightly worried, having known people who have had a similar thing or recurring fibros only to have them eventually turn out to be something bad. Even the doc warned that with every passing year it becomes a little more likely. So hey ho, will wait for the appt to have the scan etc, am just trying not to think about it too much til then.

Just needed to get all that off my chest (literally lol) anything vaguely encouraging would be appreciated!

Amethyst
x

Hi Amethyst,

Sorry to hear of your latest problems, but welcome back to the forums, I’m sure your fellow users will soon be rallying round to give you some support again. Hope you get things sorted soon.

Take care,
Jo, Facilitator

Well, the NHS have been surprisingly efficient and I have an appt to see the consultant this weds! They rang with the appt within 24 hours of me seeing the doctor. Little bit scary that its going through this quickly, but at least it’ll hopefully all get sorted that much quicker too. Will update after wednesday, lets hope for another fibro!