Hi Any one in the Chelmsford area

I am 42 and just about to start chemotherapy at Broomfield hospital in Chelmsford and would like to chat to any ladies in the same situation.

Hello Trudijane just bumping this up for you, I will respond to your pm now :slight_smile:

Hi Trudijane,
there are a group of us who meet up, usually at the fox and raven at chelmer village and we welcome anyone new. We originally posted on Essex girls if you look that up but a lot don’t post on here now. We are a mixed group in ages and diagnoses. If you send me a message (pm) I am happy to help if I can with anything. Also I can let you know next time we meet but we did only just meet last week.
Sorry to hear you have this, aren’t we all, and wishing you well as you start your treatment.In our group we have all had chemo at least once. It is a centre of excellence with a very high success rate so you are in good hands
Lily

Hi Trudi I Have been offered chemo. How is it going? Not sure whether to go for it as it only ups the odds by 3%. I would like to know if you think it’s worth it. Thanks Jacqui

HI, I live in the Chelmsford area and would love to meet up. May or may not go for chemo and desperately need some experienced advice please. Thanks Jacqui