cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Hi I'm new had my first chemo today

7 REPLIES 7
Cara0165

Re: Hi I'm new had my first chemo today

I finally got home at about 6 I think πŸ˜• foggy brain! They gave me a different anti sickness tablet away with me and I feel a lot better so I'm hoping that's the worst part over. Now for some sleep, 16 hours in hospital takes it put of you πŸ˜ͺ talk soon xx
Dotty79

Hi how did you get on today ? Xx

Dotty79

Hello sorry to hear you had a reaction how are you feeling now what was the outcome xx I'm not to bad TBH calm before the storm I just felt like I had been to a 48 hour rpave and I had danced non stop !! I managed to go to work but lasted just the morning πŸ˜• 

Cara0165

Hi dotty, I also had mine (it'll be yesterday now) and I've not reacted well and had to be admitted to hospital. Currently waiting on blood results and to have an xray but at least they are being thorough. You sound like you are doing well and hope it continues x
Bottyboo

Hi Dotty I'm number one tomorrow eek!! Let's hope we sail through too xc
Dotty79

Many thanks to you xx
JenJen

Hi Dotty

Sorry you had to join the chemo club xx

The May starters are over on the Monthly chemotherapy threads link below

And you may be OK πŸ™‚ I had chemo from start of Nov 15 to end of March 15 I was a little more tired than usual but got out and about lots. So you may "sail" through chemo as I did (thats how my oncologist put it)

Take care xx

https://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/Anyone-want-to-be-my-chemo-bud...
Dotty79

Hi I'm new had my first chemo today

hello just wondering if there are any may starters ? I had my first session of FEC-T today wow my body feels like lead lol .....am I being optimistic of going to work tommorow and a wedding next weekend ! I think I am πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ™πŸ™