Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

3 REPLIES 3
fairyb

Re: Hi

Hi Lisa.
If you're still worried then go back not your gp. Tell her your fears and how you feel about seeing the same doctor. She can refer you to a different hospital if needs be. There is nothing worse than worrying. Especially when you don't know for sure what you should be worrying about xx
keeks

Hi Lisa.

sounds like you had a bad experience but don't let it put you off, the doctor at the clinic will have sent a letter to your GP so make an appointment and see what they said.  Even though they have said it is not BC you still have a lump and it is obviously still worrying you or you would not be on here.

You need to understand what it is. Just to put your mind at rest. I suffered from cysts in various places for over 15 years, but I still got most of them checked out. 

Speak to a doctor at your practice and let them know that you are still worried, my first ever cyst was on my breast and even though I had been told it was nothing to worry about I was not % 100 convinced until it swelled up like a golf ball and burst. The nurse though I was a loony because I was so happy to get it dressed.

don't let it go until you get piece of mind. 

Take care

Keeks

Lucy_BCC

Hi Lisa2912, I am sorry to read that you have such a difficult time and are still worried, you are welcome here and I am sure you will find support

Please feel free to call our helpliners to talk your concerns over, lines are open during the week 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

Best wishes
Lucy BCC

Lisa2912

Hi

In November I found a lump and was referee to a Breast clinic the doctor was horrors she made me feel as if I was wasting her time, I said to her I didn't ask to be here I was refereed to you, after test after test she said it was glandular and discharged me. I felt numb I got no explanation, i Havnt been back to my doctor for fear of been sent to her again but I still have this lump idibt know what to do