Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek OK have counted to 10, where R U all hiding, I came back but everyone has disappeared…

Elaine

hiding! never! hi you forgot to look in the nearest bar! you are slipping!!! missed you .hope the job is going ok and your house is now a lovely shade of yellow ! speak soon take care just of to have another LARGE wine. love lynn xxxx

I’M HERE!!! how you doing? thanks for msg and photos…what a handsome lot you r!!

karen x

How useless am I Hi Everyone

Well its not so good news. Had to finish job after a week…side effects of rads decided to kick in. Was telling everyone it was a piece of cake and sailed through it with no side effects at all…boy how could i have been so wrong…tired all the time, crying, pain in arm and breast…losing my mind and cannot find my yellow colours anywhere…come on hands up who’s pinched them…had to go back to my doctor cap in hand and say i cannot cope…boy was she cross i had gone back to work full time so soon after treatment (finished on 31/1/07 and started work 5/2/07)what a failure I feel. One step forward and five hundred steps back…The house is still on the horizon but somehow just seems out of reach…never thought i would get these feelings back again…but eh tapped on the shoulder when i was not looking…please help me find the right way again…and also if you are sitting on my colours please let a few fly away and reach me someday…thanks

Elaine