High Inplant need advice

Am I just being a nuisance to my family and work ! Sorry to say I had my initial matectomy op 7 years ago and have had an op practically every year due to inplant moving ,hardening ALso had fat filling injection Wasn’t asked after my mastectomy what I wanted just went with the flow and did as I was told.But 3years on from initial op I changed plastic surgeon who to his credit has tried to sort it out.Going to see him this week really don’t like the look and it shows through clothes because it is hard and very high up due to being under muscle.Am I asking too much or should I be happy with what I have or see whether he will do DIep or something on that line . Any advice please very fed up .

Hi. I had a (small) implant fitted 12 years after a lumpectomy and luckily it was fine for many years. I looked more balanced but never realised how different silicon is and feels, certainly when lying down!

In the last 12 months it’s been playing up (capsule contracture) and as I’ve been diagnosed with a new BC in the other side I’m all for having it taken out. I’m not looking forward to another op and recovey and I couldn’t imagine having op after op for years.

Personally I think you need to realise that reconstruction will never put things back to how they were but you need to get to a point where you can accept things are as good as they can be to allow yourself to live life without continual operations.

I hope you get to that point soon.