Holiday insurance - company to use

Hi everyone I saw this post on Facebook and thought it might be useful information xx
Thought i would share this, i have been trying to get travel insurance for a holiday/wedding i am going to in Santorini in August. Because i have had cancer i knew it would be difficult, anyway i have tried at least half a dozen insurance companies and the prices were staggering ranging from £2,500 (this is for a single 10 trip) £782, £590, etc etc, the lowest i got was £384. I was so annoyed as i have been clear for over two years and even when they insure you it excludes any pre existing conditions, then a lady i work with did a bit of research and came up with a company called insurancewith, (all one word), i put in all my details yet again and it came back with an unbelievable £22.84!!! Well not believing my eyes i got someone to check it all, then i rang the company and a lady went through it all with me and said that the price was just that. Please pass this on to anyone who has had a serious illness it is brilliant, their phone number is 0845 8 687 234 and the website is insurancewith.com

That’s an amazing price! I took insurance out with Virginia and that was just under £40 which I thought was good, but your find is awesome! Well done xx

This is really helpful thanksx