Home!

Hello all,

Home from hospital… operation went really well, my consultant came to tell me,

All out with clear margins =good

slightly larger than expected, sort of 1cmx 2cm, but that doesn’t mattter as it’s all out =good

3 or4 but probs 3 nodes only affected out of 17= good

not Her+ = good

likely dowgraded to Grade 2 rather than 3 = brilliant!

so in spite of everything feeling  v positive. Bone scan and ct next week, NOT, she says, to find other horrible cancers but to mark any tiny seeds which could give rise to problems in a few years, bone scan to check bone health for chemo.

planning a nice jolly evening not thinking about it at all, so send you all heaps love and be back on forum next week.

I’ll catch up with everything next week,

We are all amazing

jane

xx

Fantastic news Jane!!!

Great news Jane ! I am also just home last night after bilateral mastectomies. Not too bad, bit battered and bruised but takes some getting used too with no boons there !

I didn’t get any feedback on how surgery went to just waiting for results now in 2 weeks bu hope they for it all out

Hope you recover well

Sam xx

Nice to hear your good news Jane, sending positive vibes to you and to Sam x

Hi Sam- good to be home! Have a relaxing and pampered Sunday anniex x

Hi everyone

Am still in bed but aiming to get up and moving shortly and do my exercises !! Didn’t realise quite how stiff and right things would be !!

Sam x

You do make me giggle. I am popping the pills but don’t think I could even attamept bull in a china shop mode !!

How long before its gets easier? Feel like my chest has been run over by a truck

I sure will .my 17 year old just made me breakfast. In bed and is now out walking the dog …bless. Xxx