Hoorah Had Surgery

Hi all had my Surgery done yesterday 4th of August. Had the wire marker in at 11.00am and shortly after that the blue dye injection both were fine just a litte nippy. I wasn’t caring if it was painful or not just glad to get the aweful thing out. I had my op at the New Victoria hospital glasgow and they were fantastic from the nurses, anesthesia doctors and nurses to the surgeon. They were all very people caring staff. Now waiting for the pathology results in the next 2 weeks but feeling so positive. Had my op at 2.30 and home having a fish supper at 6.00. Piece of cake. Best wishes to all you brave girls who will be having their surgery. Girl Power xxx

Well done! Onwards and upwards, take care.

Great news nel I too found my surgery ok . I get my results on Thursday I feel scared but I have recovered quickly from op so at least that’s good . Take care and do rest up as 2 days after the op I did feel more tired and a bit teary but great after that x

Excellent news Nel:) Wishing you all the best x x

Thank Girls …PMA x

Hi Nel, hope you are recovering after your op. I will be having a wire guided WLE on 20 August and have started to feel rather anxious. I had my pre op assessment yesterday and it’s just made it so real to me. Good luck with your results when the time comes.

Best wishes xx

Hi, got my pre op and blue dye injections Monday and lump removals for both L and R tuesday…getting really scared now but it’s great to read that it went well for you guys…brillient that you are so positive. Good luck and positive vibes to you all for the future