Did you mean: 

Hopeful

13 REPLIES 13
Jenny123

Re: Hopeful

Any help let me know x
happywanderer

Thank you Jenny 123 for your info, will certainly look into it. Wishing you well x
Jenny123

Heat jacket is used for heat treatment in china amd after that I still use every day
Jenny123

Hi happy :Heat treatment is cancer treatment in china and wear the specail clothing with herbs under which can heated up and reach certain temperature which believe can kill the cancer cell and dr give the DVD of exercise to follow which is good and I did two course of treatment s and everyday guo lin chi gong oxygen exercise, this can find from web,
catchpole

Im with you there Jenny. I lost a dear friend in Sept, she had the gene, her mum died of it too, her daughter cant get test on NHS just mammograms once a year. she had chemo twice it didnt save her, I think destroying your immune system can it ever recover, and does it do more harm than good. It is a worry, My friend and i have decided not to discuss it as she feels i should have it, and its nice she cares so much, but she knows my views, I feel ive given up HRT, im going to do exercise c;lasses,i walk everywhere, im eating more to increase my weight, im very petite but i think maybe i should get to a size 8, rather than 6 was told being too thin isnt good either, always had a healthy diet, never ate junk but  am now increasing the  veggies, and am restricting my alcohol,having 2 days free a week,half a glasss etc, just maybe whole one at weekends or if i go out. Did you have a lumpectomy. like me, with clear nodes,  were you offerred rads and drugs,im a bit wary of them to be honest,  Ive got to take one for osteoporois as my mum had it badly and now gi ving up HRT i have to keep bones in order, i do have thin bones anyway, so dont want to fill my body full of drugs, Before this id rarely take a paracetomel unless i got a migrane, which i do occasionally.My neighbours sister had cancer many years ago, she was telling me in her arm, a rare and agressive one, she started chemo, had 2 or 3 lots couldnt take it anymore, shes still alive many years later.Also it seems to have got more agressive, the chemo  was talking to someone who had breast cancer many years ago, she had chemo but said she didnt even lose her hair, and feels its a lot stronger now. Said knew someone who had it same time as her didnt have it, Shes still around too,. Swings and roundabouts i think.

r

happywanderer

Hi
Just wondering can you explain heat treatment, heat jacket and Oxygen exercise, they sound interesting. Had my surgery 12 days ago and going for final histology results tomorrow with the surgeon
Jenny123

Sorry i did heat treatment in china
Jenny123

Dear catchpole
I agree with you and I think if my immunity go and I will lose the battle and i work hard to build up my immunity and happy mind and good mood is best medicine and of course. Oxygen Exercise is important and I do everyday in park and when blood in your body always moving and make my remaining cancer cell difficult to form lump and it s my thinking and plus everyday I wear heat jack and sweating a bit so it is a good detox too and so it is difficult to grow if there is cancer cell still there and so far so good as no treatment therefore no side effect which is good. At end of day it s your body and it s your choice to make. Nearly everyone I know ask me to do the treatment and I agree one stage but changed my mind later as my body telling me and do not do it and do not harm me and I have to listen to my body and everything is risk and at least I do not have suffer and I have a good quality of life which is important and now everyone against me before say I made good choice as I am ok after one year and good life too, I told my husband all of us aim is cancer free and does not which way you choose and if you make it and you win x
catchpole

Interested Jenny you refused all treatment.  I have been told mine was early stage lump, but was quick gowing which put it up a stage, thry took all lymth nodes, all but first which was very near lump as at top of breast, clear, Ive been told def rads and tablets but my margain for chemo improving ,my chan ces of 10 year survival very small so can decide myself, Have to see oncologist next week. So many think i should have chemo, one friend in particular is very vociferous about it calling me selfish as i dont want it, im 67 young for my age  live alone, have good immune system and apart from this prettyfit, dont want my immune system wrecked, and think of coping on own, friends cant be around all time if i feel bad.  . Did you get chance of different treatment s , interested in why you refused, sometimes i feel im being bombaded with people telling me ive got to throw everything at it,.Is there not a happy medium,it is after all our bodies, 

milly2806

Thank you very much for the reply and I am so pleased that you are well
The dance class sounds amazing xx
Jenny123

I have a early stage as you and only take lump out and i refused all treatment and saw dr last wed and received letter yesterday and everything is fine
I do lots of dance and exersice called Guo Lin chi gong which it is walking theraphy and heat treatments too , of course you will be fine
milly2806

Thanks so much for the message ...so pleased that you are ok
I won't know until surgery but it can't hurt to be positive
Xxx
Matty2

Nope

I had clear lymph nodes, very early stage lumps, mastectomy and implant - no chemo, no radiotherapy but do have the hormone tablets.

All the best 

B

milly2806

Hopeful

Hi everyone
Seen the surgeon today he has booked me for a mastectomy two weeks today plus recon
I have a very small (1cm) lump and DCIS he has said it is very early stage and he is hopeful that surgery will be the cure ... He said that the lymph glands appear clear on ultrasound ... Of course he won't know until surgery for definite
I feel so positive ...am I being naive ??
Hope everyone is ok this evening xx