Hormone thereoy

Has anyone found that their hair isn’t growing like it used to

Bianco

I must admit I have not noticed, it still seems to be growing, only had it cut three weeks ago and I am going to have to have it cut again next week, which is about normal for me.  I am on tamoxifen.

Hi, I am coming to the end of five years on Tamoxifen and have, unfortunately, suffered all the unwanted side side effects, including thinning hair.

Thankfully, I have a fantastic stylist and have my hair cut and coloured (lowlights), once a month and have managed my short layered style all this time, but am hoping this will change coming off Tamoxifen 

I also use Plantur69 Shampoo for menopausal women - it’s supposed to help the hair I believe  - just one of those things I’m afraid … 

I’ve been on Tamoxifen for 2 years and my hair is thinner and dryer now, I’ve got naturally thick hair so it’s not noticeable to others but It’s much finer along my hair line now , just a price we have to pay! Only another 8 years for me ?

<Empty imported post>

I’m on letrazole.   14 years ago while on temoxafen i didn’t have any problems.  

Hiya rubycat
I’m on letrozole but same problems as you …hair thinning …I only wash mine weekly now and try to avoid brushing it too much.
I have tried so many shampoos …some very expensive but no difference so usually just buy dove or similar …found simple shampoo made my hair really dry.
I find my hair falls out more after its been itchy for a few days …always convinced I have nits !!
The main thing I like to check is that its still growing !! Xxx

Hello rubycat
Another teacher …I’m not sure of national stats but I’m convinced that more teachers and head teachers get bc than any other profession judging from the ladies that post here !
I wasent though …don’t think I would have the patience to deal with all those kids!!
But having grandkids I am very experienced in nits …horrible things …useless info but a nit can live in a jar for four days …my grandson and i tested one year’s ago !! Sad life i lead !!!