Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hospitals around Bath / Bristol

1 REPLY 1
BonitaE_BCC

Re: Hospitals around Bath / Bristol

Hi Spudgirl,

Thank you for your post and I hope you have received some advice on Bath/Bristol hospitals via private message. If not, I am sure some of our users will be along to share their experiences and show their support soon. 

In the meantime, you could consider one of our supports events in Bristol and coming along once you're settled: https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/support-you/living-secondary-breast-cancer-b...

Best wishes,

Bonita

Spudgirl

Hospitals around Bath / Bristol

Hi all

there is a strong possibility I will soon be moving to the Bath / Bristol area so probably eligible to use either  Bath / Bristol hospitals,  I'm sure we can't post recommendations / opinions on individual hospitals here on the forum, but if anyone has experience of hospitals in this area for treating secondaries can you please message me with your thoughts. 

I have of course googled but it's a bit of a minefield trying to pick out information, as some of it they actually give themselves ratings!   What they say about themselves isn't always reality, as I found out with my current hospital 🙂 

Thanks! 

xx