How do I PM one of the BCC team please?

Hello

I’d like to PM someone like Vicky Lane or someone who is involved in planning the Healthy Living Days and such events.

Hi Dahlia

It is probably better if you email her, then you can be sure she will get it. I’ll pm you her email address

best wishes

Ann

I too would like to PM the team regarding my dx of IDC/ER+/lymph node involvement - my gastro has referred me to a private gastro surgeon on Nov 17th and I have some serious concerns as to whether my current symptoms (severe weight loss, no appetite, lower abdominal pain, night sweats (17 yrs since hysterectomy) existing on 4 bottles of Fortijuice daily, etc. etc. I am not at all sure if my symptoms are indicative of lymphoma in the small intestine, but they are different to my normal Crohn’s flares. I am on methotrexate chemo (8 yrs now) and know this drug can cause lymphoma, as well as bc metastasing to the intestines. I just want the facts before I make a decision whether to have my terminal ileum resected and stricturplasty for the narrowings. There is no going back if I have this and will probably have a stoma bag. It is complicated surgery my gastro said, and far worse than any breast cancer surgeries I have had. Just what I wanted to hear now I am 6 yrs from bc dx and NED according to my last follow up in February with the bc surgeon!

Many thanks for any help and/or advice.
Liz.

Hi Liz

It sounds like you’re having a very difficult time at the moment. I would suggest you give the Breast Cancer Care Helpline a call as here you can talk through any concerns you might have. They can talk through the complexities of different treatments and conditions and I am sure you would be able to answer some of the questions you have.

There is also the Breast Cancer Care Ask the Nurse Service where you can email any questions you may have. I have posted the link below, they will be able to offer further support and infromation.

breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=119

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Sam (BCC Facilitator)

for interactive service manager

its a long shot but could you help me in any way i recently moved from london and lost touch with my year long clinical nurse for breast care. Her name was vanda ribeiro she was just simply the best shoulder and tower of strengh just wondered if u would be able to tell me if she had an email address that i could contact her on? oh sorry she was working in barts of london hospital
i know its a long shot but thanks poppet39