How do you keep your mind busy?

Kind of going out of my mind at the moment, still got 4 days until my appointment at the breast clinic,  which is on the 14th day since I saw my gp. I’ve got post natal depression (or maybe just depression,  who knows these days) which isn’t helping matters! Any suggestions welcome! 

Hi SaltyBeef,

I’m sorry you find yourself in the “waiting room”.  I’m sure other members will be along soon to offer you some support.

You could also contact our helpline to talk things over.  They will be able to offer you paractical information and emotional support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.

I’ve attached a link to our publication which explains what might happen at your clinic appointment.  I hope this helps:

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/sites/default/files/your_breast_clinic_appointment_bcc_70.pdf

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Hi Saltybeef, 

I’ve been doing anything to try and keep my mind occupied. Playing games on my kindle, crosswords,reading. I’ve also being going out for a walk most days when the weather is fit & find this the best thing for me. Besides that just household chores like tidying out cupboards & draws you don’t normally get time to do. 

Sorry to read that you’re already suffering from depression, without having this extra worry to add to it. Good luck with your appointment, fingers crossed for good news xxx