How does everyone cope

Hi everyone, my name is Karen and I found out I had breast cancer on 31st March this year. I have so far undergone three chemo therapies and finding it very hard going, feeling very tired, sick and ache like mad the last few days.
Interested to hear from you how you are coping on this journey

Hi Karen and welcome to the BCC forums, I am sorry to read that you are having such a difficult time. Please feel free to call our helpliners for further practical and emotional support on 0808 800 6000, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays

I am posting a link to the undergoing treatment area of the site where you will find further information and support which I hope will be helpful:

breastcancercare.org.uk/treatment

Take care
Lucy BCC

This forum seems to be a bit quiet!

Hi Karen

I am under the same position. I have been diagnosed on 18 May 2015 and had Dom mastcomy done on 15 July 2015. I had my 1st chemo on 10th September and after two days I was so sick. I was dehydrated and had water infection.  It’s nearly 3 weeks still I do t have any energy and very tired.  My next chemo on 1st October. I hope every things goes well this time.

i had an appointment to see my oncologist today and discussed with her, which they probably giving me some extra strong anti sickness tablets to prevent sickness.

i hope everything goes well.  It does happen but think positive and be strong.

good luck